Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With VIN to delivery being taken down from 4-6 weeks to 2-4 weeks and the fact there two trailers in the picture taking cars away at that moment, we may be seeing some change.
I got my VIN over the weekend and was quoted 2 to 8 weeks for delivery. (Red/Tahoe 21")

AGT reserved December 2020, confirmed order 11/17/21 Black, Santa Cruz, 19"

No VIN, no prod date 😢

Last update from my DA Eugene last week said no new news, he hopes for a VIN soon. And he asked for copy of my driver's license...

No VIN, no prod date 😢

Last update from my DA Eugene last week said no new news, he hopes for a VIN soon. And he asked for copy of my driver's license...
I'd bet you hit production in the next few days.
+ 3 not pictured, not including cars in trailers and inside factory.
Just watched the video. That is a lot of finished cars. There's definitely a number of DEs there, but overwhelmingly the GTs with the 21" wheels. They're ramping up output for sure.

No VIN, no prod date 😢

It's without a doubt the Santa Cruz interior holding you back from getting assigned a VIN. But, the good news is that they have started Santa Cruz's now and have assigned one (1) VIN so far from your batch group.

No VIN, no prod date 😢

Eugene is my DA as well. I'll be sending him an email just to strategize.

I received my VIN number today.
AGT reserved 10/31/21, confirmed 1/6/22, VIN 3/22/22
Zenith Red, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range

Do not have estimate for delivery, but will be delivered to my home in Virginia.

Also, have a test drive out of Tyson's Corner (in Northern Virginia) on Friday!

Our first January VIN assignment.

Santa Cruz interior beat out January holders by two days - that concludes our bet.

Do not have estimate for delivery, but will be delivered to my home in Virginia.

Also, have a test drive out of Tyson's Corner (in Northern Virginia) on Friday!
Congrats!
Our first January VIN assignment.

Santa Cruz interior beat out January holders by two days - that concludes our bet.
booyah!

Hopefully will get my vin in a few weeks. Mid-dec Santa Cruz should be next up.

Lots of VIN assignments, not a lot of deliveries. Hopefully they ramp that up too.
The lots seem pretty full, so constraints are probably transport and studio capacity for PDI. I think they’re giving the 2-8 week timeline so they don’t over promise.

Has anyone noticed or reported a delivery in the last 10 days across various studios ?
There was a halt on deliveries. No one has reported a delivery here on this forums, yet, since it was reported there was a halt. Hoping that campaign has been resolved. It seems they continued to produce cars despite the freeze.

Congrats!

booyah!

Hopefully will get my vin in a few weeks. Mid-dec Santa Cruz should be next up.
I have a red/Santa Cruz with a Nov 30 confirmation. Wondering what the hell is happening

I have a red/Santa Cruz with a Nov 30 confirmation. Wondering what the hell is happening
I would've change mine to the Mojave interior when I had the chance. I suspect if I change now I will get pushed further down the line so stuck with Santa Cruz. I would've appreciated the DA informing me of the delay so I could've made the decision on what I wanted to do. Instead he just fed me BS that the VIN would be coming soon.

Sometimes I think they are just trying to test the patience of their customers…

We are now into a third month of confirmations (people who ordered just four months ago) getting their cars before some who ordered well over a year ago. I know it is based on colors (exterior and interior)and they have actually admitted same. Not being able to paint a car a certain color seems really basic. I know they have told me mid-late April for a VIN, but it doesn’t change the fact that the order of delivery just really irks me. They better include some extra swag for those DE customers and GT customers that they have treated like dirt and taken for granted.

Order Date and Confirmation Date really have meant very little whereas color has certainly meant more.

@CraZ8, @HC_79 , did either of you hear anything back from your DA? I'm also in the same boat - Red/Santa Cruz with a Jan 5th confirmation date. I did send an email to my DA last week - no reply yet.

If a paint color or carpet color is not available what exactly do you expect them to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back