Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Can't wait to get mine too. If only they were to start on the Grays...
I can't believe you have not received a VIN yet as you are already well into the 5th month of a 2-4 month delivery timeline. Lucid needs to get their act together. There is no reason people are having their cars delivered in a bit over 3 months if they ordered a red one, but taking 6 months if they are grey or silver. What happened to in the order of reservations? I mean, they are not even close to being in reservation order, but rather extreme color batching.

I can't believe you have not received a VIN yet as you are already well into the 5th month of a 2-4 month delivery timeline. Lucid needs to get their act together. There is no reason people are having their cars delivered in a bit over 3 months if they ordered a red one, but taking 6 months if they are grey or silver. What happened to in the order of reservations? I mean, they are not even close to being in reservation order, but rather extreme color batching.
Has anyone who had a Santa Cruz interior got a VIN? Regardless of exterior color

I hear you. It's definitely getting frustrating, but what can we do about it? Lucid clearly hasn't hit the sweet spot of balancing color batching with order chronology.

I hear you. It's definitely getting frustrating, but what can we do about it? Lucid clearly hasn't hit the sweet spot of balancing color batching with order chronology.
Has your DA even told you anything about what might be causing your delay? Up you are obviously past the delivery window so I would have thought they would inform you if they are performing high quality customer service.

Has your DA even told you anything about what might be causing your delay? Up you are obviously past the delivery window so I would have thought they would inform you if they are performing high quality customer service.
No. He told me that we seem to have more information about production than he does, as he can only give out whatever information he is told. Hopefully I'll get an update soon.

Reservation Jan 8, Test Drive March 4, Confirmation / conversion to Order March 9,
Grand Touring Zenith Red, Black / Grey Mojave Interior, 21" Wheels.

Reservation Jan 8, Test Drive March 4, Confirmation / conversion to Order March 9,

Congratulations on your confirmation.

Let's do it! Maybe we can convince @Alex to join. Congrats on the delivery. It looks awesome.
There's also another person from Tucson that has a Dream Edition. I don't know them and not sure they are on the forum.

I presume it's Jan 8th last year. We have the same specs.

I presume it's Jan 8th last year. We have the same specs.

My assumption is that it's January 8th, 2022. A majority of those reserved January 2021 were asked to reserve in November 2021.

I’m so disappointed that very few VINs were given out to this GT group these first 9 days of March. There is no way they will be able to hit the low end of the range, they will be lucky to even produce 10,000 cars by year end. Like Elon says, mass production is very hard! What do you say Lucid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back