Grand Touring Production

I just confirmed my GT order today. My reservation was on July 17th, 2021. Hard choice without seeing the colors in person. Decided to go with Cosmos Silver with mojave interior.
Exactly the car I sat in at the NY location. You’ll love it, the interior & exterior work beautifully together.

I received mine too, something tells me they are trying to fill all the Zenith Red AGT first since they are doing all the Zenith Red Dreams last.

Oh, if that were true…. I reserved a Zenith Red AGT at the beginning of October. Looks like I may be in the next tranche.

Exactly the car I sat in at the NY location. You’ll love it, the interior & exterior work beautifully together.

Nice to hear that. From what I have read on this forum, Zenith Red and Quantum Gray seem to be the most popular orders. I went with the Silver because I am not a red person(though the red does look very nice in pictures) and the gray was a tad too dark for me. I would have picked a medium gray if it was available. Besides, I have on order the Brooklyn Gray for my wife's BMW i-4M50. At age 74, the silver should be the easiest to keep clean, as I am getting too old to do the wash/dry job by myself. Glad to hear your recommendation on my color choices.

We have exactly the same color preferences (and age too ;)). I too would have liked a medium gray, but no such color. I agree the Zenith Red looks very nice, but I’ve never owned a red car and I don’t think I’ll start now.

BTW, I saw the Brooklyn Gray in a different BMW model when I was there to place my order. If you or your wife haven’t seen it, I definitely recommend you take a look before finalizing your order. The color wasn’t what I was expecting. To my eyes it was more a light blue than a gray. My salesman said it was a polarizing color, eliciting either love or hate.

We have exactly the same color preferences (and age too ;)). I too would have liked a medium gray, but no such color. I agree the Zenith Red looks very nice, but I’ve never owned a red car and I don’t think I’ll start now.

BTW, I saw the Brooklyn Gray in a different BMW model when I was there to place my order. If you or your wife haven’t seen it, I definitely recommend you take a look before finalizing your order. The color wasn’t what I was expecting. To my eyes it was more a light blue than a gray. My salesman said it was a polarizing color, eliciting either love or hate.

What color did you pick out for your BMW i-4?

Mineral white. They had the ICE version of the I4 on the showroom floor in mineral white and my wife & I liked it very much. The ICE version and EV version are almost identical from the exterior. They don’t have a medium gray either, but at least I was able to get an oyster interior.

Mineral white. They had the ICE version of the I4 on the showroom floor in mineral white and my wife & I liked it very much. The ICE version and EV version are almost identical from the exterior. They don’t have a medium gray either, but at least I was able to get an oyster interior.

At the moment I have a deposit down which has not been converted into a confirmed reservation. Mineral White vs reg white?. I like the white(my wife's last 3 cars have been white) but I was concerned that there would be too much contrast between the large oversized black grills and the white exterior. Willing to go back and give a second look.

I confirmed on Tuesday morning. My Sales Advisor connected me with my delivery advisor via email that afternoon and I spoke to the delivery advisor the next day to go over details. Since they sent emails to about 6 months worth of reservation holders, I am sure they are working through the ones who confirmed already by reservation date. My reservation date was 4/9.

A number of us confirmed our reservation for the AGT on Tuesday. Anyone hear from a delivery advisor? I have not. Thanks.

We confirmed our AGT reservation on 11/15 and were contacted the next day by our delivery advisor.

My SA told me that I should see an order confirmation email sometime in the next 3 weeks. I have a 9/21 reservation date. He is also going to set me up with a test drive within the next two weeks. So my guess is the second wave of GT orders will happen before year-end.

My SA told me that I should see an order confirmation email sometime in the next 3 weeks. I have a 9/21 reservation date. He is also going to set me up with a test drive within the next two weeks. So my guess is the second wave of GT orders will happen before year-end.

I don't want to put salt in a wound but I want to see a Zenith Red delivered!

Agree with dawktah about Zenith Red, specifically to @hmp10. Thanks for responses. I'll call my sales advisor (called studio advisor in Florida) on Monday.
I received an email response today about being contacted by a delivery advisor. Here's the response:
"I believe your account has been forwarded to a delivery advisor so I would expect they will be in contact in the next few days."
She also confirmed the 2-4 month window.

I received an email response today about being contacted by a delivery advisor. Here's the response:
"I believe your account has been forwarded to a delivery advisor so I would expect they will be in contact in the next few days."
She also confirmed the 2-4 month window.
So the touring trim will probably follow the grand touring deliveries.

Just order the 20" wheels, that should delay it.

I thought about it but they don't have it together enough to switch to the 19" that I need for the range to drive it back from California. Once I hear from a DA I'll update. I think I have a delay coming anyway due to the next Zenith Red run.

It seems team Grand Touring is getting ready to get orders as well, thats interesting. Nobody has received a vin right or delivery confirmation though?

Back