Grand Touring Production

Neurio and Russ - Have you heard from your delivery advisor yet? I am curious if we are all being told 2-4 months and we are one of the earlier reservations. Based on hmp10's experience, I expected that answer when I asked.

My delivery advisor was also "extremely confident" that all dream editions would be delivered before the end of the year.

Last edited:
I received this information today from my sales advisor. They are moving right along! (fyi.. my Air Grand Touring reservation was placed in early April)

”Based on our reservations you will get an invitation to order within the next 3 weeks. It could be sooner based on how quickly we can reach out to each reservation holder since we’re reaching out personally and sending invites in waves.

Once ordered it would be a 2-4 month delivery time frame. We gave this time frame since we are still figuring out how quickly we can build a vehicle without sacrificing build quality as well as transportation timing.”

Neurio and Russ - Have you heard from your delivery advisor yet? I am curious if we are all being told 2-4 months and we are one of the earlier reservations. Based on hmp10's experience, I expected that answer when I asked.

My delivery advisor was also "extremely confident" that all dream editions would be delivered before the end of the year.
I was told the exact same thing - one of the earliest but 2-4 months.

He said that they expect the first few GTs to roll off the assembly line by the end of the year. So delivery could theoretically be in early January for the very in first GTs.

I reserved my GT in September also and I am waiting patiently. For those that have received contact did the prices change? Options chosen when I reserved showed all included but I am curious what options if anything changed?

Nothing changed with the price. Everything is included. The only thing that updated was that the 20" wheels wouldn't be available until Q2 2022. If you want those, you'll have to wait on the car until Q3 apparently. However, if you want the 19s or 21s, you'll get the car sooner (theoretically).

Nothing changed with the price. Everything is included. The only thing that updated was that the 20" wheels wouldn't be available until Q2 2022. If you want those, you'll have to wait on the car until Q3 apparently. However, if you want the 19s or 21s, you'll get the car sooner (theoretically).

I opted for the 21" wheels so fingers crossed we might get an email soon. When I contacted them they said production was starting soon on the GT.

I was just in at the Scottsdale design studio and was told some very interesting things. Some that seem true and some that seem very unlikely.
  1. Deliveries were starting in Florida this evening. I think this is consistent with hmp10's comment that his financial advisor was initially scheduled to get his car this weekend.
  2. Deliveries were planned all over the country this weekend. I think this is true since Lucid has tweeted this same comment.
  3. Test drives starting in two weeks in Scottsdale. I hope this one is true.
  4. 30 cars in Arizona ready for delivery. I doubt there are that many Dream buyers in AZ to support 30 cars but I think there will be deliveries in AZ this weekend.
  5. GT production has already started and that some 2017 GT reservation holders have cars. I doubt both of these since I think someone would have heard about it. Although I do hope that GT production has started.
  6. Scottsdale service center is running late but will be open by the end of the year. This is likely true but I did not drive by to check on progress.

Last edited:
Since I will be in Scottsdale the first week of January what exterior and interior color Lucid was in the design studio? I certainly hope that #3 of your stated points "that test drives will be available in two weeks" is true.

Since I will be in Scottsdale the first week of January what exterior and interior color Lucid was in the design studio? I certainly hope that #3 of your stated points "that test drives will be available in two weeks" is true.
The car is still a pre-production car in Stellar White with Santa Cruz interior. He was not sure what the test drive car was going to be other than a GT. Invitations to schedule a test drive will go out in reservation order. Makes sense to me. I can give you a suggested test drive route if you message me before your trip in January. I intend to drive it as soon as I can.

The car is still a pre-production car in Stellar White with Santa Cruz interior. He was not sure what the test drive car was going to be other than a GT. Invitations to schedule a test drive will go out in reservation order. Makes sense to me. I can give you a suggested test drive route if you message me before your trip in January. I intend to drive it as soon as I can.
Thank you. My SA is quite aware that I desire a test drive when I arrive in Scottsdale. She informed me that she will let me know when they are available.

23C4A814-8FB6-40CB-B4D8-36225E3066A5.jpeg

YES! Just confirmed my order. My reservation was on April 9, 2021 for those interested on how far along they are.

I just confirmed my GT order today. My reservation was on July 17th, 2021. Hard choice without seeing the colors in person. Decided to go with Cosmos Silver with mojave interior.

Guess they are doing the confirmations in batches. I just received the same email and just finalized the order. Zenith Red.
Yes. They told me that they were doing them in batches…. And they said three weeks ago that I should be contacted in about three weeks, so they were accurate on the timing.

I just confirmed my GT order today. My reservation was on July 17th, 2021. Hard choice without seeing the colors in person. Decided to go with Cosmos Silver with mojave interior.
Wow. They are already into July. Moving right along. I decided on the Quantum Grey with the Santa Cruz interior.

I received mine too, something tells me they are trying to fill all the Zenith Red AGT first since they are doing all the Zenith Red Dreams last.

Back