Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

1657048885977.png

Lucid Air GT-P ... maybe?

Lol Bear’s Workshop aka mnewber1?? 😱😱
I fly to Arizona from Chicago every week! lol

OMG, I hit "post reply" only to open my email and what do I find but a VIN assignment. Order confirm March 29, 2022. VIN assigned July 5, 2022. (White/Mojave/21s)
Congrats! Early this morning I wrote to Lucid asking who will be making their home charger. Sent a similar request to a Home Charger company who had an online advertising review of the Air. About a minute after hitting send I got the VIN number.

Tentative delivery date of next Wednesday, 7/13.

Tentative delivery date of next Wednesday, 7/13.
Time to pop some bottles!!!
For both of us!, but not until they are in the driveways. Just finished arranging my wire payment for Thursday morning and the insurance binder. Insurance took a while, which is surprising as they have had over two months since I gave them the VIN. "I cant pull up the VIN." "What is a Lucid?" it is a car brand. "Is it a trailer?"- No. I's a car. A sedan. "How many cylinders?" Umm. none. its an EV. etc. MetLife-Farmers finally got it though.

🤞for our delivery dates holding

So there 5 cars there which can be delivered? That is a lot of cars for a studio to have in their possession. It is still just a studio, correct? The service center is not scheduled to open until later this year.
I was there and picked up my car on the 30th. The first two cars are for test drives as I have been told by my FA.

@mnewber1

Reservation on January 3rd, confirm on March 26th, last info received was that I supposed to get a VIN during the month of June, still waiting.

Lucid Air Grand Touring​

March 26, 2022 / 12:13 PM
Zenith Red, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain

I received my contract via Docusign for my GT but have not yet heard from a delivery advisor. How long does this usually take?

I received my contract via Docusign for my GT but have not yet heard from a delivery advisor. How long does this usually take?
Docs signed. 48 hours later, the invite to pay email arrived. But your DA should be communicating with ouch all of this.

I got the docs and the "invite to pay" on the same day. I also got a call from the person that will be doing the delivery a couple hours after I completed the docs.

Anyone here have Jess as DA? She was super responsive via text but have not heard peep after texting her for last four days - like to give her benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to the holiday vacation……

Anyone here have Jess as DA? She was super responsive via text but have not heard peep after texting her for last four days - like to give her benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to the holiday vacation……
She is my new DA, after my original DA left Lucid a month or so ago. I emailed her on Tuesday afternoon, she replied within an hour or so.

Mine took a few days as they were swamped with deliveries at the time, but then I was able to pick it up within 24 hrs of them calling.

Back