Off-Topic GMC Hummer EV

Wow! I have an Edition 1 reservation and no build date yet.
Seems crazy that u don't have a build date... that said, not sure how "real" my dates are .. [a bit of a doubting Thomas these days when it comes to EV delivery schedules]. will keep u posted.
Good luck

Seems crazy that u don't have a build date... that said, not sure how "real" my dates are .. [a bit of a doubting Thomas these days when it comes to EV delivery schedules]. will keep u posted.
Good luck
I got this today from the dealer on my Hummer order: "It is showing as built with no ETA. I will check next week." Should ship soon, maybe??

I got this today from the dealer on my Hummer order: "It is showing as built with no ETA. I will check next week." Should ship soon, maybe??
That sounds more like it .. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

btw, my wife did test drive the truck at the dealership and liked it (except for Crab walk which made her sick) .. the car is a monster! .. I got to spin around in it in the parking lot and liked crab-walk.

Anyway, now we wait and see.

Order update:

"Your Hummer is on a train headed south! It is probably still about 2 weeks away. I don't think it will be here in time to drive home from Thanksgiving. "

Order update:

"Your Hummer is on a train headed south! It is probably still about 2 weeks away. I don't think it will be here in time to drive home from Thanksgiving. "

You gotta let me check it out. 😂

Order update:

Wow! Hasta la vista Navigator!

Yesterday, I got an email letting me know that my order was confirmed.
Today, the dealer told me that my scheduled build date is 12/4/23 .. (and they have an EV3X pickup we can test drive .. which we plan on doing tomorrow)
I am picking up my Hummer SUV tomorrow in Dallas then driving back to Houston. Not excited about having to charge on the way back but that's life.

I am picking up my Hummer SUV tomorrow in Dallas then driving back to Houston. Not excited about having to charge on the way back but that's life.
Congrats .. let me/us know how the trip goes .. 👍

Drag race time w my R1S SUV. 🤣

(J/K)

Attachments

• signal-2023-12-01-16-57-41-897.jpg
    signal-2023-12-01-16-57-41-897.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 39
😂

Considering you live in texas, I wouldnt be too shocked if that was your actual car.. its a warzone there 🤣

It's real!

Attachments

• Hummer2.jpeg
    Hummer2.jpeg
    424.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Hummer1.jpeg
    Hummer1.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 43
Its a beautiful car! I love how planted and bulky it looks!

I do have a question, why are the lights blue in this picture?
It's was charging and the headlight show the charge level.

Back