Frunk bifold divider solution improvement #2

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
3 points magnets, 2 both ends on top, 1 end on bottom. Simple and easy!

A7D7B36C-D245-45C5-AEDB-0D9EB236C02A.jpeg

I got these magnets from Amazon.com for $6. It comes with double sides tape to adhere them to other surfaces. You can also put it on things you like and magnetize them onto your fridge. It’s just simple DYI.

So simple yet so effective. Just ordered the magnets as well! FYI there's a 30 pack for $4.19 which is cheaper than the 20 pack by $2~ or so.

I got these magnets from Amazon.com for $6. It comes with double sides tape to adhere them to other surfaces. You can also put it on things you like and magnetize them onto your fridge. It’s just simple DYI.

Thanks. I wonder if the spare tire can be removed with the divider in the folded position.

how did you get the magnets to stick onto the divider? Just using the tape onto the felt?

These magnets came with double side tapes.

Thanks. I wonder if the spare tire can be removed with the divider in the folded position.

I wouldn’t know. I don’t have spare tire.

I ordered the same magnets but the double sided tapes don't stick to the felt... any suggestions?

I ordered the same magnets but the double sided tapes don't stick to the felt... any suggestions?

Yeah, that magnet came with weak double side table unlike the vecro strip I got. So today, I went to get this $9.99 from Lowe’s Home Improvement.

B1FE974C-5699-4C16-B67A-2E004A5623D5.jpeg

My solution was to take out the divider and store it in my garage. Glad to see there are other options.
Lol I did that too and now I’ve lost it so am thinking of buying another 😂

Thank you Bobby. Did you use the 40lb or 70lb?
I just tried this with the 70lb ones, but now I'm thinking @Bobby must have used the 30lb ones and linked incorrectly in the video, because mine pulls my carpet forward and out of the trim unless I hold it back with my hand.

@Bobby can you confirm which you ordered so I can return these and get the 30lb ones if those are the right ones? :)

The items in the video are correct.
I just tried this with the 70lb ones, but now I'm thinking @Bobby must have used the 30lb ones and linked incorrectly in the video, because mine pulls my carpet forward and out of the trim unless I hold it back with my hand.

@Bobby can you confirm which you ordered so I can return these and get the 30lb ones if those are the right ones? :)
The items in the video are correct. Drill a tiny hole in the plastic behind the carpet and use a long enough screw.

Back