Fog inside the camera casing

Yeah the sun can cause the camera obstructed issue if the lens is overexposed and thus effectively can’t see. It goes away when you move out of direct sunlight.
I had the same issue with my MS.

I am seeing condensation in my front camera(Windshield) and I raised a service request to fix it.

I will be curious as to what they tell you. I had the same condensation there. Also in the door pillars. They, being Lucid Service Center told me that was normal and not a concern. Interesting .

I will be curious as to what they tell you. I had the same condensation there. Also in the door pillars. They, being Lucid Service Center told me that was normal and not a concern. Interesting .
It’s pretty normal and happens on my other car. The condensation will clear itself up. It doesn’t seem to affect the camera performance as far as I can tell.

I notified CS of condensation buildup in the front windshield camera in Jan 2023 and they said it was a software issue where the car wasn't auto defrosting. Now in 2024 I'm still getting "Front camera blocked" error messages but only these past couple of months.
1000215433.jpg

Had this happen to me too on the b pillar and also in the lucid rear light. Temps dropped really low this week and might be related.
20240121_151901.jpg
20240121_151911.jpg

Back