Floor mats!

I just bought one, have your Lucid mats rust and stain the carpet, like some one claimed?
It is not a claim. Just the truth. I posted a photo a while ago.

What color mats did you end up deciding on with the Santa Cruz interior? In the same boat here and I can't decide between black and grey 😩
The grey mats are a nearly perfect complement to the interior. There are photos from another member.

Another satisfied customer here also. I like the 3D grey mats with my Mojave interior.

Got the Lucid graphite all weather mats. They fit well and don’t move. I like how the driver may blends away the seam between the left foot rest and the floor.

- T

Didn’t they send you new ones with new metal that didn’t stain?
My service manager immediately agreed that the corroded fasteners were unacceptable and asked the person who manages accessories on the site to contact me. I did not ask, but he offered to refund the $275 and sent me a shipping label to use to return the mats. I did not expect a refund and I had already purchased the 3D grey mats which are perfect. I recorded my experience with the carpet staining, fit, and coverage area of the Lucid mats in another post. As I have said, it was disappointing given the otherwise brilliant design and execution of the car.

My service manager immediately agreed that the corroded fasteners were unacceptable and asked the person who manages accessories on the site to contact me. I did not ask, but he offered to refund the $275 and sent me a shipping label to use to return the mats. I did not expect a refund and I had already purchased the 3D grey mats which are perfect. I recorded my experience with the carpet staining, fit, and coverage area of the Lucid mats in another post. As I have said, it was disappointing given the otherwise brilliant design and execution of the car.
I see. My understanding is that they changed the metal used in the mats to a stainless one, and resent the mats to anyone who asked. I am not 100% certain though.

Most people did not have any stains though.

Does anyone have recommendations to Floor Mats? Mine are white and I have them flipped over so they dont get dirty. I would like to get some Black ones. I like the all weather ones they have listed on the website, but would rather have the carpet than rubber. Thanks
I've bought the all-weather ones from lucid and am very happy with them.

I've bought the all-weather ones from lucid and am very happy with them.
My interior is Santa Cruz and the 3D grey mats are a perfect complement to the interior. Another member posted photos of the 3D grey mats. I used the Lucid winter mats from November until about a week ago. The driver's side mat did not cover the footwell area, had no dead pedal coverage and it did not stay in place. The same was true of the front passenger mat, which did not extend beyond the flat portion of the carpet. Sorry to have to issue this report because otherwise the AGT is a phenomenal design and engineering effort. Glad to learn that Lucid started using stainless steel fasteners for the logo attachments on its winter mats.

Rec’d my 3D mats today (black) and they look much better than I anticipated in the Mojave interior. These are what the Lucid-branded “all weather” mats should have been!
Oops…meant to type Tahoe…not Mojave.

My interior is Santa Cruz and the 3D grey mats are a perfect complement to the interior. Another member posted photos of the 3D grey mats. I used the Lucid winter mats from November until about a week ago. The driver's side mat did not cover the footwell area, had no dead pedal coverage and it did not stay in place. The same was true of the front passenger mat, which did not extend beyond the flat portion of the carpet. Sorry to have to issue this report because otherwise the AGT is a phenomenal design and engineering effort. Glad to learn that Lucid started using stainless steel fasteners for the logo attachments on its winter mats.
I bought the lucid mats, It looks very elegant and a perfect fit to the Lucid car. I don't want the mat to cover the beautiful look of carpet. I prefer to not just see the mat under your legs, it's more elegant to see the car as it was made.

Graphite OEM All-Weather on Santa Cruz. Graphite matches nearly identical to the front seats.

Attachments

• 20230215_173721.jpg
    20230215_173721.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 229
  • 20230215_173522.jpg
    20230215_173522.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 225
  • 20230215_173506.jpg
    20230215_173506.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 229
For anyone still waiting, the Graphite Touring/Pure Mats are back in stock on the website.

Just noticed Lucid released two new mat colors - ceramic and saddle (https://store.lucidmotors.com/all-weather-floor-mats-ceramic/). Has anyone tried these? Thinking of copping the ceramic one for my Santa Cruz Touring.
Most of us have indeed tried these but in either Graphite or Black. I have Santa Cruz and Graphite is a dead on match to the front seats on Santa Cruz. My preference is a darker floor mat to further contrast with the light Santa Cruz carpeting. If given the choice, I would pass on the Ceramic color simply because of the level of dirt that would still show on the mat.

Most of us have indeed tried these but in either Graphite or Black. I have Santa Cruz and Graphite is a dead on match to the front seats on Santa Cruz. My preference is a darker floor mat to further contrast with the light Santa Cruz carpeting. If given the choice, I would pass on the Ceramic color simply because of the level of dirt that would still show on the mat.
I don’t know. I think I would have gone for ceramic had they been available when I got my graphite. But I’m not unhappy enough to switch them out.

I don’t know. I think I would have gone for ceramic had they been available when I got my graphite. But I’m not unhappy enough to switch them out.
How are your mats holding up? In terms of scratches etc

The 3D mats arrived last week. Perfect for the front driver and passenger side floors. The fit is a tad looser for the back floors in the middle for the Touring (because the measurements were likely for the GT).

Compared to the crappy generic stuff that was there before them, and given the full coverage of the sides and under the pedals compared to the Lucid ones, I say they are well worth the price (bonus, I ordered them from Amazon).

Thanks are due to the original owner who provided the measurements. Give that person a commission I say 😊.

Not in stock yet, but that will be nice!
4EADAC3B-C130-42EE-93EF-63CD52E26B71.png

Back