Floor mats!

You can also make a template of your own and send it to Lloyd's Matt's and they will cut you a custom match just call customer service
It looks like Lloyds has the Lucid mats. Did you get the Lloyd’s mats? Could you share photos?

I will give another recommendation for the 3D mats. They work great!

I would like to put some all weather mats for my Touring (Tahoe interior) on my Christmas list for my wife to get me. I see lots of great recommendations in this thread for some other brands (TuxMat, 3D, etc.) but these all seem to be in the same price range as the Lucid mats. Is there a reason many of you opted for the non-Lucid mats? Are the Lucid mats a lesser quality? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I would like to put some all weather mats for my Touring (Tahoe interior) on my Christmas list for my wife to get me. I see lots of great recommendations in this thread for some other brands (TuxMat, etc.) but these all seem to be in the same price range as the Lucid mats. Is there a reason many of you opted for the non-Lucid mats? Are the Lucid mats a lesser quality? Thanks in advance!
Not as much coverage especially on the sides

I can highly recommend the 3-D Mats. I have Tahoe interior and before 3-Ds were available I bought the cheap rubber ones (Motor Trend?) in a color that's almost identical to Tahoe. I later bought black 3-Ds for the front and left the rubber "Tahoe" mat in back, which kind of mimics the interior design of the seats. The 3-Ds are the best fitting mats Ive aver owned
digiboxer, any chance you could post some pics?

I would like to put some all weather mats for my Touring (Tahoe interior) on my Christmas list for my wife to get me. I see lots of great recommendations in this thread for some other brands (TuxMat, 3D, etc.) but these all seem to be in the same price range as the Lucid mats. Is there a reason many of you opted for the non-Lucid mats? Are the Lucid mats a lesser quality? Thanks in advance!
I bought the Lucid mats and like them. The chrome Air logo is a nice touch, and they are very robust material.

Really down to personal taste, but IMHO the Lucid mats don't have enough coverage. I think my 3D Mats look nicer, are of equal or better quality, and have more coverage. I have a Mojave interior and the grey mats look like they could have been supplied by the factory.

Really down to personal taste, but IMHO the Lucid mats don't have enough coverage. I think my 3D Mats look nicer, are of equal or better quality, and have more coverage. I have a Mojave interior and the grey mats look like they could have been supplied by the factory.
Agree .. I bought both (Lucid Mats) and (3D Mats) and the 3D mats are much better [IMO].

It's odd that Weathertech isn't making a mat yet for the Lucid. They've had the 2022 model listed in their option menu for a while now but it only leads to trim to fit options.

Not sure if it's just me, but the driver's side mat from Lucid doesn't stay in place very well. The side closer to the seat is always shifting to the right when I get in/out. It doesn't appear to have any way of fastening down. I've been meaning to pick up some velcro pads or something to stick it down better. I do like the way they look though (in Tahoe), and coverage has not been an issue for me.

After months of resisting, I finally broke down and ordered the 3D mats in grey, but just for the front seats. I do concede that they do provide far better coverage than the Lucid-branded all-weathers, and they don’t shift at all.

Still, I very much the “Air” logo. I kept the cream-coloured Lucid branded all weather mat for the back seat though:

Attachments

• IMG_2426.jpeg
    IMG_2426.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2423.jpeg
    IMG_2423.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_2422.jpeg
    IMG_2422.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 173
After months of resisting, I finally broke down and ordered the 3D mats in grey, but just for the front seats. I do concede that they do provide far better coverage than the Lucid-branded all-weathers, and they don’t shift at all.

Still, I very much the “Air” logo. I kept the cream-coloured Lucid branded all weather mat for the back seat though:

Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm getting my Air Touring with Santa Cruz interior on Wednesday, and have been going through this entire thread trying to figure out which mats to get. I'm thinking about going with the same combo you've posted. Are the 3D front mats the Gray or Black?

Back