Floor mats!

My dad got the tuxmats for trunk and frunk for me this Christmas (he's a big floor mats in cars guy, I think it gave him joy to purchase lol) and they're awesome. Fit perfectly. Only minor gripe is I have to decide to use top or bottom in frunk because it doesn't let you access the extra below area with the mat in. But, I mostly felt like I couldn't access that area with the semi effective lid thing anyway, so will probably continue either not using it at all or taking the lid and top mat out and leaving in garage.

Adding to this thread as useful information for any interested parties that the official Lucid all-weather, rubber mats (offered and sold by Lucid via the Lucid online shop) are large in surface coverage than the carpet mats. I was a bit concerned, after reading some earlier posts in this thread, that they would not cover as much of the floor, but was pleasantly surprised that the Lucid OEM all-weather mats are indeed large than the carpet ones.

Also of note - if you have the Mojave or Mojave PurLuxe interior, the Graphite color all-weather floor mats available from Lucid online are a perfect color match for the interior carpet. I mistakenly ordered the black floor mats (prior to accepting delivery of my vehicle with the Mojave interior) since I thought it was a black carpeted interior floor. It was easy for me to arrange a return with Lucid.

I'm pretty sure this is new as I haven't seen these in the Lucid store before or discussed anywhere in the forum, but it looks like the carpeted mats that originally come with the car have been added.

Graphite
Ceramic
Saddle
Yes, I noticed this as well last week when I ordered the outdoor cover. Am really glad to see they have the carpeted floor mats available for purchase. I might run these in the summer time knowing that I can get another set since I love the plush look and feel compared to the rubber ones!

3DMats finally has grey mats in stock for the Pure. Looks pretty good, I think.

Attachments

• 3DMats_front.jpg
    3DMats_front.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 113
  • 3DMats_Rear.jpg
    3DMats_Rear.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 112
I have them in gray too and they look great. I’ve had 3D mats in several of my cars and they always wear well and are easy to clean.

My dad got the tuxmats for trunk and frunk for me this Christmas (he's a big floor mats in cars guy, I think it gave him joy to purchase lol) and they're awesome. Fit perfectly. Only minor gripe is I have to decide to use top or bottom in frunk because it doesn't let you access the extra below area with the mat in. But, I mostly felt like I couldn't access that area with the semi effective lid thing anyway, so will probably continue either not using it at all or taking the lid and top mat out and leaving in garage.
I purchased the 3D mats last March for my Lucid and while very nice they don't compare to the TuxMats I just got for my wife's F-Pace, IMO they are head and shoulders better than the 3D mats in looks, quality, and protection. Come next fall it will be TuxMats for the Lucid!

I purchased the 3D mats last March for my Lucid and while very nice they don't compare to the TuxMats I just got for my wife's F-Pace, IMO they are head and shoulders better than the 3D mats in looks, quality, and protection. Come next fall it will be TuxMats for the Lucid!
I find people are in two camps about this. I way prefer the coverage of the TuxMats, but I way prefer the looks of the 3D Mats, especially because I can get mine in gray and not black.

Both are great!

I find people are in two camps about this. I way prefer the coverage of the TuxMats, but I way prefer the looks of the 3D Mats, especially because I can get mine in gray and not black.

Both are great!
3D matts do not sell trunk matts for the AGT right?

Last edited:

Both are great!
I'm thinking about the 3D mats for the floor (although I really like the default ones, was thinking somehting more all weather is better) and can't figure out their site - they alll say Grand Touring, do they work for any trim?

For those that survived the 2x atmospheric rivers that came through CA, those 3D mats were a life saver in protecting the carpets. Not quite as much coverage as Tuxmats, but just enough to keep almost all the water and mud from the heavy areas. Plus, they were super easy to clean once things started drying up. I highly recommend as must haves now given what we just went through.

I use the Lucid well-liners for the frunk and trunk wells,
the 3D mats for the cabin,
and a cut-up Weather Teck mat for the trunk.

We get salt and grit mixed-in with the snow, even if we don't have snow, down here in the North East.
Gotta have good coverage. Mats that can hold some filthy melt water are essential.

Anybody know if 3D makes (or plans to make) a carpet version? If not, are there other options for carpet mats with similar coverage?

Anybody know if 3D makes (or plans to make) a carpet version? If not, are there other options for carpet mats with similar coverage?
I have not heard anything from them about a carpeted version.

Has anyone had success obtaining a trunk floor mat for the Air Touring?

Back