Floor mats!

I will post pics when I get them installed but if anyone has OCD like me and wants to see these mats in my other car let me know...
Yes, please post up some pictures as well as describe the quality of materials. These appeal as the seem to go up the sides quite far.

These are on my summer car so excuse the baking soda I keep in the passenger foot well to absorb odors over the winter.
Texture is pure leather. The smell is pure leather. Since I will put mats over these in the winter I got some nikwax leather waterproofing to put on the lucid ones when they arrive.

I got the tuxmat after much deciding and I really like the material, cleanup is super easy, similar to these but tuxmat had less color options I believe

Pics attached

Attachments

• IMG_2496.jpeg
    IMG_2496.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2495.jpeg
    IMG_2495.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2494.jpeg
    IMG_2494.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2493.jpeg
    IMG_2493.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 133
These are good, and I had no idea they didn't make tuxmat for the Touring. What's taking them so long!

These are good, and I had no idea they didn't make tuxmat for the Touring. What's taking them so long!
No idea, I reached out to them when I first got the car. I have them in my wife's macan and we love them, they are super robust after 3 winters already, Some aerospace 303 and they look new!

This is killing me posting on my phone.... the rears are a bit of an issue. I am working with them as their design may have been for the GT only... they will custom it up for me. Stay tuned!

Clipboard01.jpg

Does anyone have original mojave floor mats or know were i can get dark colored carpet material floor mats? I have Tahoe interior on order, but i know those mats will start looking gross in a couple days. Not a fan of the bulky all weather mat look. Just want basic black carpet mats.

Does anyone have original mojave floor mats or know were i can get dark colored carpet material floor mats? I have Tahoe interior on order, but i know those mats will start looking gross in a couple days. Not a fan of the bulky all weather mat look. Just want basic black carpet mats.
The service center can order replacement carpet mats, just ask them for the Mojave carpeted mats.

I can highly recommend the 3-D Mats. I have Tahoe interior and before 3-Ds were available I bought the cheap rubber ones (Motor Trend?) in a color that's almost identical to Tahoe. I later bought black 3-Ds for the front and left the rubber "Tahoe" mat in back, which kind of mimics the interior design of the seats. The 3-Ds are the best fitting mats Ive aver owned

I can highly recommend the 3-D Mats. I have Tahoe interior and before 3-Ds were available I bought the cheap rubber ones (Motor Trend?) in a color that's almost identical to Tahoe. I later bought black 3-Ds for the front and left the rubber "Tahoe" mat in back, which kind of mimics the interior design of the seats. The 3-Ds are the best fitting mats Ive aver owned
You can also make a template of your own and send it to Lloyd's Matt's and they will cut you a custom match just call customer service

I like the ones from Lucid. They are rubber and simple and fit perfect.

Seconding the 3D mats. Excellent fit, I like the material, and it doesn't clash with the interior at all.

The mojave mats are grey to match the rest of the interior FYI. There are no black OEM mats.

Back