Floor mats!

According to 3D Mats customer service the rear grey Touring mat has an ETA of mid August. Looking forward to completing my set.

Did anyone else with the 3D mats have a problem with the adhesive on the velcro spots not holding and rolling up on itself? I am sad that I have to return mine. I thought they were great initially

Did anyone else with the 3D mats have a problem with the adhesive on the velcro spots not holding and rolling up on itself? I am sad that I have to return mine. I thought they were great initially
Mine were/are fine

Same thing happened to me bit I just straightened the adhesive and put it back on and now is fine

Mine is fine so far. Also, if that happened I might just buy some Velcro strips from Amazon (the outdoor rated kind) and apply myself.

I think I didn't catch it in time and the adhesive is folded up on, and sticking to, itself. I literally couldn't pull it apart to straighten it and reapply it.

3D MATS USA COUPON

SAVE $10 ON A SET OF 3D MAXPIDER FLOOR MATS​

Use Coupon Code: SAMMYGEEK

COUPON CODE WORKS FOR 2ND ROW FLOOR MAT

3D MATS USA COUPON

SAVE $10 ON A SET OF 3D MAXPIDER FLOOR MATS​

Use Coupon Code: SAMMYGEEK

COUPON CODE WORKS FOR 2ND ROW FLOOR MAT
Try to use the code but it doesn't work...

Just bought. Discount code DENNIS ($10). No tax to Nevada, unlike buying from Amazon or others.

The gray 3D Mats brand second row mat is in stock for Touring. I have and am happy with the first row mats and just ordered the second row mat.

The gray 3D Mats brand second row mat is in stock for Touring. I have and am happy with the first row mats and just ordered the second row mat.
Yep. I just got my 2nd row for my Touring, 3D sent it to me as I was the one that helped them with the scan. Looks and fits great!

Yep. I just got my 2nd row for my Touring, 3D sent it to me as I was the one that helped them with the scan. Looks and fits great!
Hope they make the Touring

ELEGANT PERFECT FIT CARPET FLOOR LINER​

Next.

Hope they make the Touring

ELEGANT PERFECT FIT CARPET FLOOR LINER​

Next.
If you are looking for that option, I suggest you reach out and request. The more people that request, the higher the probability that they will make it.

If you are looking for that option, I suggest you reach out and request. The more people that request, the higher the probability that they will make it.
I have made the request. Invite others to do the same.

I have been a bit irritated that there were no mats from most of the big guys for the Touring/Pure.
I have used Manicci https://www.manicci.com/product-category/brown-leather-car-floor-mats/ on my other car and the fit was amazing so I chanced it and call them, they apparently have a fit for the touring! I just placed the order and it takes 15-21 days to ship. They gave me a coupon for 20% off matte15

I will post pics when I get them installed but if anyone has OCD like me and wants to see these mats in my other car let me know...

Back