Floor mats!

Yep. I think that’s the only variety they actually have available for our car.

I really like the stock floor mats just wish it was a little more weather proof. What looks most like this stock look?

View attachment 12886View attachment 12885

I have no recommendation to offer - just to say that I really like the carpet mats too. Unfortunately for me, I have the Santa Cruz (cream/off-white) interior. I’d just die every time my white carpet mats got soiled. And they will, each and every time a pair of shod feet step in.

CAT mats for $30 bucks at Amazon, on top of original mats. Color is almost the same, fits so-so and needed some anti-slip mat from IKEA. Good temp solution until I decide between the LinerX and 3Ds.
IMG_4105.jpeg
IMG_4104.jpeg

I finally got to my (hopefully) final configuration for the front mats. When I picked up my car with the Santa Cruz interior, I immediately ordered Lucid Mojave mats to replace the white ones - great color match with the interior but not good coverage/protection. When I saw the 3d mats I thought they provided the good coverage but not the soft feel. I finally ordered the 3d front mats and then put the Mojave carpet mats on top of them. I think I’ll stick with this combination of good coverage and good carpet feel…… I’m not worried about my back seats where I just have the Mojave mats - will only have passengers back there occasionally.
IMG_3210.jpeg

Got the 3D mats for my Touring recently and I really like them. Waiting on the rear to become available so I can complete the set.

I finally got to my (hopefully) final configuration for the front mats. When I picked up my car with the Santa Cruz interior, I immediately ordered Lucid Mojave mats to replace the white ones - great color match with the interior but not good coverage/protection. When I saw the 3d mats I thought they provided the good coverage but not the soft feel. I finally ordered the 3d front mats and then put the Mojave carpet mats on top of them. I think I’ll stick with this combination of good coverage and good carpet feel…… I’m not worried about my back seats where I just have the Mojave mats - will only have passengers back there occasionally.View attachment 12972
This could get really unsafe if the carpet mat slipped over, so remember to check it a lot!

I finally got to my (hopefully) final configuration for the front mats. When I picked up my car with the Santa Cruz interior, I immediately ordered Lucid Mojave mats to replace the white ones - great color match with the interior but not good coverage/protection. When I saw the 3d mats I thought they provided the good coverage but not the soft feel. I finally ordered the 3d front mats and then put the Mojave carpet mats on top of them. I think I’ll stick with this combination of good coverage and good carpet feel…… I’m not worried about my back seats where I just have the Mojave mats - will only have passengers back there occasionally.View attachment 12972
This is next level thinking

Is this custom for Lucid if so do you have link ??
Yes these are custom for Lucid and the edges comes up to the side so it keeps the water on the mat. Go search LinerX. They said they are releasing Frunk mat soon as well. They finished scanning.

Yes these are custom for Lucid and the edges comes up to the side so it keeps the water on the mat. Go search LinerX. They said they are releasing Frunk mat soon as well. They finished scanning.
Thanks ordered and returning these mats form motortend

Wait, how did you manage to do that? Did you add your own strips of velcro?
Added velcro patches that you can get at any hardware store and attached them to 5 locations - three in the front and two toward the back. The mats sit very easily and fit inside the contours of the 3d mat so there is not much chance of significant movement or interference but the Velcro is an added precaution. It also allows for quick and easy removal for cleaning.

@Pavlova Thanks much. I ordered them after reading your post. They just arrived and are installed. HUGE improvement over the Motor Trend ones, which were cheap and better than nothing....I am just tired of pointlessly waiting for WeatherTech....but I'm sure the WeatherTech mats will be released Monday now that I've purchased the LinerX mats. Thanks again for the recommendation.

Back