Floor mats!

In the spirit of keeping this thread going.. I just ordered the 3D Kagu (front row only) Black for my santa fe interior touring. Wanted a darker color. Will post photos once I get them.

In the spirit of keeping this thread going.. I just ordered the 3D Kagu (front row only) Black for my santa fe interior touring. Wanted a darker color. Will post photos once I get them.

Be careful picking up those 3D mats with your fingers. The backing on the underside of their mats has some sharp little spikes in it. Other than that, the 3D mats are great! After trying out a number of brands, I eventually settled on 3D all weathers for our Tesla Model S and our Model X. They were so much better built than the Tesla-branded Weathertechs that I had bought at great cost. I ended up throwing the Tesla-WeatherTechs away.

Reactions: BAW
Be careful picking up those 3D mats with your fingers. The backing on the underside of their mats has some sharp little spikes in it. Other than that, the 3D mats are great! After trying out a number of brands, I eventually settled on 3D all weathers for our Tesla Model S and our Model X. They were so much better built than the Tesla-branded Weathertechs that I had bought at great cost. I ended up throwing the Tesla-WeatherTechs away.
I love my 3D mats,

I love my 3D mats,
I'm pretty sure all mats are 3d mats :p
I also have the 3D ones, as hoping to get the tuxmats because of the superior coverage and my feet have a tendency to rest against the carpeted walls in the car....but they are no where in sight.

I am trying to decide between black or gray Kagu 3D mat with my Santa Cruz interior, but I can't seem to find a picture of these combination in the discussion forum.
If anyone got a black or gray kagu 3D mat with Santa Cruz, could you please share some pictures?
Thank you!

I am trying to decide between black or gray Kagu 3D mat with my Santa Cruz interior, but I can't seem to find a picture of these combination in the discussion forum.
If anyone got a black or gray kagu 3D mat with Santa Cruz, could you please share some pictures?
Thank you!
Coming soon. I ordered mine like 9 days ago. Supposed to be here today..

Thank you!
Santa Cruz is pretty close to Santa Monica. If you scroll back to the first few pages of this thread, you can see black and Grey against Santa Monica.

Thank you!
Here's black. I think it looks good with Santa Cruz interior but my car is black so it was an easy decision.

Attachments

• PXL_20230209_035440270.jpg
    PXL_20230209_035440270.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 161
  • PXL_20230209_035456789.jpg
    PXL_20230209_035456789.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 154
they've always been in stock
Yes they are in stock. I waited over a week to get them. FedEx ground from California to Illinois. They fit and look nice. You will still see foot prints though. But I think they are better than the light colored mats that come with the car. In the winter those will get destroyed. The 3D ones I think I can just use a wet rag to wipe off occasionally..

I really like the stock floor mats just wish it was a little more weather proof. What looks most like this stock look?

IMG_7858.jpeg
IMG_7857.jpeg

I have grey and it’s a decent color match. If you didn’t know they wouldn’t look aftermarket.

Back