Floor mats!

What's the price? I just got the "official" Lucid AW mats and they were pretty expensive for what they are and even more so if I replace them immediately with the 3d mats! 😅
They're $172.69 including free shipping, a good deal. You can get $10 off that by visiting their website and accepting being placed on their email list.

Hmmm I sent them an email for pricing just for the front since GT should be the same as Pure. Maybe I can order the rear later on. I don't have rear passengers often and the Weathertech rear mats fit nicely anyway.

What's the price? I just got the "official" Lucid AW mats and they were pretty expensive for what they are and even more so if I replace them immediately with the 3d mats! 😅
I got the Lucid grey mats in Nov. The grey coordinates well with the SC mats. They were $275 delivered but I will order the 3D mats to replace them as the fasteners securing the Air logo to them rust and left stains on my Santa Cruz carpets. I removed the rust stains and put waterproof tape over the fasteners to prevent further staining. I believe that the 3D mats cover much more of the front seat carpeted areas, including dead pedal coverage and more footwell coverage on the front passenger side.

Not good news for Touring and Pure owners. Even worse for those with Tahoe interiors.
Per 3D Mats USA:

Hi there.

We are only manufacturing in colors Gray, and Black.

Tan/Beige will not be developed as the color dye factory has been out of production.

Products for model trims Touring & Pure are being developed, as our Grand Touring product does not fit.

Please check back in the next 7-9 months.

Thank you.

Regards,

They said they were scanned already for trunk/frunk. So I guess another few months for those as well.

Not good news for Touring and Pure owners. Even worse for those with Tahoe interiors.
Per 3D Mats USA:

Hi there.

Tan/Beige will not be developed as the color dye factory has been out of production.

Products for model trims Touring & Pure are being developed, as our Grand Touring product does not fit.

Thank you.

Regards,

That sucks. Thanks for asking and posting.

Pete

Just black and gray. I ordered gray hoping that it wouldn't clash with my Santa Cruz carpets and gray door panels/rear seats.
What is the material for these mats? Please post pictures when you get them installed.

Are those the Gray or the black? It looks like the black.
Those are the black ones. The Grey ones are in the other thread i think.

Per 3D Mats USA:

Hi there.

Thank you.

Regards,
yeah but grey/black goes with everything

Hmmm I sent them an email for pricing just for the front since GT should be the same as Pure. Maybe I can order the rear later on. I don't have rear passengers often and the Weathertech rear mats fit nicely anyway.
I asked too, they said they only sell them together. But if you hear otherwise, let me know! I'm down for just the fronts also

3D is live to order for GTs. TuxMat should also be going live soon to order for GTs. I asked both if they would only sell me the front mats because the rears would not fit a Pure, 3D said no, TuxMat said yes

3D is live to order for GTs. TuxMat should also be going live soon to order for GTs. I asked both if they would only sell me the front mats because the rears would not fit a Pure, 3D said no, TuxMat said yes

Is TuxMat going to be selling frunk/trunk mats?

Back