First recorded 60-130 pull. 32 degrees out.

Could someone (if you can that is) please tell me if at WOT (wide open throttle) at 100% SOC (state of charge) how long the Lucid Air Sapphire produces it's maximum quoted horsepower and torque figures?

I thought about this and if you accelerated to the cars top speed. Let’s say that is 240 mph. At 240mph my swag is it would take about 5.7 kWh per mile. Giving you a range a ~20 miles so you would be done in 5 minutes. The battery pack would light on fire at this discharge rate.

We need some serious space to see how long the car can maintain 240mph before it cuts power.

Have far would you end up going and what average speed if you could hold the accelerator to the floor until the car stopped?
Maybe @mcr16 could ask a Sapphire engineer for us =)

What tires where you driving at 32 degrees? I have been reluctant to take delivery because I need to find all-season or snow tires.

What tires where you driving at 32 degrees? I have been reluctant to take delivery because I need to find all-season or snow tires.
It's the MPS4S it came with. I don't think there are snows for the Sapphire. Above freezing you should be ok.

Back