EZ-Spare Fit in Frunk

fisheral

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
6K1F9IPW
Does this EZ-Spare designed specifically for the Lucid Air fit in the frunk?

Yes, but not entirely in the bottom well of the frunk, so you can't put the folding frunk floor cover back in place with the EZ spare sitting in the bottom.
I carry the EZ spare, along with the floor jack and a scrap piece of 2x4, in the frunk only on long road trips. I also carry Lucid's tire inflator kit at all times.

Yes, but not entirely in the bottom well of the frunk, so you can't put the folding frunk floor cover back in place with the EZ spare sitting in the bottom.
I carry the EZ spare, along with the floor jack and a scrap piece of 2x4, in the frunk only on long road trips. I also carry Lucid's tire inflator kit at all times.
Turn the spare over in the frunk and the jack and 2x4's will fit inside the wheel so that the folding cover easily fits.

+1
It's a little bit of a squeeze but my EZ Spare, jack etc all fit in the frunk well all the way, with the floor cover in place.
(I think that guarantees I'll never need it?)
2023 Pure AWD.

Mine would require a fair amount of force to jam it into the bottom well of the frunk, deforming the area below the folding cover. I didn't want to break something trying.

Hi all,

timely thread. I was thinking about getting an EZ spare and the scissor jack kit.

Looking at the options, any thoughts on the 2.5 ton vs 3 ton? Or is there a recommendation from this community on an alternate one?

also, does anyone know if the lucid tire repair kit handles tire pressure inflation also or is it only flat repair? lucid accessory page is light on details.

thanks a ton.

Hi all,

timely thread. I was thinking about getting an EZ spare and the scissor jack kit.

Looking at the options, any thoughts on the 2.5 ton vs 3 ton? Or is there a recommendation from this community on an alternate one?

also, does anyone know if the lucid tire repair kit handles tire pressure inflation also or is it only flat repair? lucid accessory page is light on details.

thanks a ton.
3 ton and the Lucid kit acts as an inflator as well.

If I recall, the trick is to put the tire in at an angle with the front part of the tire in first. Everything fits with the frunk cover on
Yes, this is what I do and it does fit.

Mine would require a fair amount of force to jam it into the bottom well of the frunk, deforming the area below the folding cover. I didn't want to break something trying.
It definitely fits, but you may have the wrong size. There was a short time period when they listed a *valid* wheel, but that didn’t fit in the frunk - they offered replacements iirc for the smaller version.

It definitely fits, but you may have the wrong size. There was a short time period when they listed a *valid* wheel, but that didn’t fit in the frunk - they offered replacements iirc for the smaller version.
Hmm, I'll check. Mine definitely does not fit.

I cannot see any way this would fit in.
IMG_3130.webp
IMG_3129.webp

Not my car, but mine fits just like the one at the link.

New to the Forum, just picked up for our 2024 Touring yesterday. We have 19" tires, can this spare be used since it is 20"?

Back