Existing Pure Reservation- Upgrade to Touring at Legacy Price with $7,500 Credit?

This is what I'm thinking of doing, but I already upgraded to a Touring. But with the credit, I might want to snare an AT that's available with the tax credit. I don't really care for the glass roof, but my wife likes how it looks, so...you know. My one hesitation about pushing forward with the process is my lingering doubts about exaggerated range, lack of CarPlay/Android Auto. I was planning to string the purchase out a few months and see how these issues develop, but now maybe not.

This is what I'm thinking of doing, but I already upgraded to a Touring. But with the credit, I might want to snare an AT that's available with the tax credit. I don't really care for the glass roof, but my wife likes how it looks, so...you know. My one hesitation about pushing forward with the process is my lingering doubts about exaggerated range, lack of CarPlay/Android Auto. I was planning to string the purchase out a few months and see how these issues develop, but now maybe not.
I did add DDP and SSP to my pure to get it earlier but I went to Plano studio on Texas to test drive and my advisor reached out about the offer which ended up being the same price of I drop the ddp and ssp then add glass canopy which my wife also like but not a big deal for me, the credit ends soon so act fast

Back