Babyrocko1908

Referral Code - 2BFU7LV3
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
2BFU7LV3
Quick question, I forgot to plug in my car and it's been 48 hours in sub 30 temps here in PA. My car is in the garage and it's generally warmer in there. However, is this app notification something I should be concerned with or should I head home from work and plug in?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231129_104818_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20231129_104818_Lucid.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 83
You will be fine. Once you start driving and the battery warms up, you will get all the energy back again. All EVs do that in the winter.
Thanks.

Quick question, I forgot to plug in my car and it's been 48 hours in sub 30 temps here in PA. My car is in the garage and it's generally warmer in there. However, is this app notification something I should be concerned with or should I head home from work and plug in?
The same thing happened to me this AM in Chicago. I was parked outdoors with the low overnight dropping down to about 20. I got the same message when I first plugged into a fast charger. Please note, I had to drive about 10 minutes to the charging station and had the battery pre-conditioning option engaged. I had the same message for the first 10-15 minutes and the initial charging rate was about 30kW. It went up to 120 kW after about 20 minutes.

The same thing happened to me this AM in Chicago. I was parked outdoors with the low overnight dropping down to about 20. I got the same message when I first plugged into a fast charger. Please note, I had to drive about 10 minutes to the charging station and had the battery pre-conditioning option engaged. I had the same message for the first 10-15 minutes and the initial charging rate was about 30kW. It went up to 120 kW after about 20 minutes.
Good to know.

I noticed that slight blue part of the power indicator today and was wondering what it represented. Though I didn't get a power limited message I think I now know why I was seeing that light blue portion.

Back