Electrify America Complementary access for Air Pure Trim

bru8131

Hello everyone,

Is the Electrify America Complementary 3-year free charging still available for people who took delivery of Air Pure last month (since the price reduction)?

On the lucid website, it says "you’ll receive a promotional period of complimentary access to Electrify America’s charging network, including 350kW chargers (either one or two years, depending on trim level)." (Does not specify which trim it applies for)

I think so but I’ll know they stopped offering the complimentary 3 years a while ago. I think only grandfathered customers received the 3 years.

What does it say on your paperwork?

It’s also in the Lucid app under Lucid Charging Service >Service Summary.
It has the power level, length, start and end dates of service.

OG customers got 3 years. After July 2022, folks who ordered got either 1 or 2 years, depending on trim.

It’s also in the Lucid app under Lucid Charging Service >Service Summary.
It has the power level, length, start and end dates of service.

@efesese suggestion will tell you exactly, and your app will tell you how long your deal with EA lasts. Do you have the app installed ed?

I think Pure gets 1 year from what I was told in June.

I was pleasantly surprised to get 3 years on my AT I picked up at the end of last month.

From the website:

Offer valid on orders or reservations placed by 10/31/23 for delivery in the US. For orders or reservations made before 6/30/22, promotional period is three years. For Sapphire, Grand Touring and Grand Touring Performance orders or reservations made between 7/1/22 and 10/31/23, promotional period is two years. For Touring and Pure orders or reservations made between 7/1/22 and 10/31/23, promotional period is one year. Included charging sessions are for reasonable personal use. 10-minute grace period provided when charging is complete before idle fees apply. Charging plan enrollment required. Offer is non-transferable.

I picked up my Lucid Air yesterday.
I was expecting one year of free Electrify America charging.
However the app shows 3 years free, expiring on 11/27/26.
Is the app wrong or do I really get 3 years?

I picked up my Lucid Air yesterday.
I was expecting one year of free Electrify America charging.
However the app shows 3 years free, expiring on 11/27/26.
Is the app wrong or do I really get 3 years?
Looks like you got 3 years. Congratulations now delete your post. 😂😂😂

That's great, until you actually try to use Electrify America 😁
EA still gets too much a bad rap and none of the praise for actually getting their shit together. Charging at EA has been much better compared to earlier this year.

EA still gets too much a bad rap and none of the praise for actually getting their shit together. Charging at EA has been much better compared to earlier this year.
Plug and charge works great. EA has problems maintaining their chargers. 2/6 chargers down at Kettleman city on 11/19 resulting in 1hour wait. Return on 11/26 3/6 chargers down at Harris ranch with 2hr wait and 4/10 down at Kettleman City.

Plug and charge works great. EA has problems maintaining their chargers. 2/6 chargers down at Kettleman city on 11/19 resulting in 1hour wait. Return on 11/26 3/6 chargers down at Harris ranch with 2hr wait and 4/10 down at Kettleman City.

It really depends on where you drive. The vast majority of stations I've been to in the West have worked well. But I know there are still major issues in other parts of the country. So progress is being made, but they still have a ways to go.

I think the bigger issue long term is the tendency for EA to only have 4 chargers per station. They really need to start beefing those up to 8 in a lot of places.

What's the old saying about the Post Office? Staff as if every day were Mother's Day.

EA should build capacity as if every day were the day before Thanksgiving.

Hello everyone,

Is the Electrify America Complementary 3-year free charging still available for people who took delivery of Air Pure last month (since the price reduction)?

On the lucid website, it says "you’ll receive a promotional period of complimentary access to Electrify America’s charging network, including 350kW chargers (either one or two years, depending on trim level)." (Does not specify which trim it applies for)

I got my Air in June and got 3 years of free charging. I am going to install the Lucid home charger even though the closest Electrify America chargers are in a mall less than a mile from my home. The last few times I have gone to this location, all chargers are in use and there are 2-3 other cars waiting to charge. I am now forced to go either late at night (after 9:00 PM) or early in the morning (before 6:00 AM) to get a charger without waiting.

Sounds like Lucid is still just giving everyone 3 years of access? Has anyone taken delivery of a Pure/Touring recently and DIDN'T get 3 years?

Well lucky me, my Lucid app says 1 year of free EA..i guess they finally started paying attention haha. Anyway question on this, i notice there is no verbiage that says there is a 30 minute limit like other manufacturers...is that true?

Back