Dual MagSafe phone charging

Team-

Just got my TWRAPS dual charger...lots of slipping off the charging 'spots' at moderate braking or accleration....is this what you're experiencing or should I contact them?

Thanks in advance!

Team-

Just got my TWRAPS dual charger...lots of slipping off the charging 'spots' at moderate braking or accleration....is this what you're experiencing or should I contact them?

Thanks in advance!
Both of my iPhone and my wife iPhone didn't move when we drove up and down the Sierra mountains range last weekend. We are happy with the dual charger pad.

Both of my iPhone and my wife iPhone didn't move when we drove up and down the Sierra mountains range last weekend. We are happy with the dual charger pad.
@BACamster thanks much...I've asked for an exchange as I very much want the charger to work - super great idea and am thankful to learn about it via the forum!

Team-

Thanks in advance!
Just want to make sure you are using magsafe case?

Hi
i just stumbled on this online. Seems pretty cool. Has anyone tried this? Comments?

I bought one and love it. The turn-around time on my order was great too.

John

Welcome and just ordered myself! Appreciate transparency and will continue to support Twraps with purchases and feedback.

Team-

Thanks in advance!
Not at all. Make sure to move it until it hits the sweet magnetic spot.

Just bought this and installed it. Super easy and very tight integration with the car. Feels like an OEM option. Quality is high and most importantly, it works. Thank you TWRAPS for solving an annoying issue in the Airs on Phone charging

Just bought this and the video shows them opening the charger up and down to access the storage. unfortunately it doesn't do this for mine. It actually scratched/scraped the side of my chrome on the sides of the compartment. Kinda disappointed it did this :(

Just bought this and the video shows them opening the charger up and down to access the storage. unfortunately it doesn't do this for mine. It actually scratched/scraped the side of my chrome on the sides of the compartment. Kinda disappointed it did this :(
Hi

Please DM me with your order # so I can check when it was manufactured. We had a small batch of 9 that were cut wrong due to a misconfigured tool settings on the CNC and it was since fixed but you might fall into one of these. If so I will of course send a replacement right away. If you can snap a photo to show me the issue it will also be great as I can know for sure if we're talking about the same thing or something else might be happening.

Thanks.

Hi

Please DM me with your order # so I can check when it was manufactured. We had a small batch of 9 that were cut wrong due to a misconfigured tool settings on the CNC and it was since fixed but you might fall into one of these. If so I will of course send a replacement right away. If you can snap a photo to show me the issue it will also be great as I can know for sure if we're talking about the same thing or something else might be happening.

Thanks.
Thanks. Shot a reply. Will grab the photo of my issue tomorrow morning when I’m in the car. I sent a circled area of where mine is affected in a DM for now.

I had the same issue but TWRAPS solved it, it was an issue with the readjusting of the machine. I am sure TWRAPS will get you squared away... I do have one recommendation on the design, is to put perhaps small rubber dots where the charger meets the base (underbelly of the dual charger). I did small dots of silicon glue and that prevented scratching and any wiggle per se.

I had the same issue but TWRAPS solved it, it was an issue with the readjusting of the machine. I am sure TWRAPS will get you squared away... I do have one recommendation on the design, is to put perhaps small rubber dots where the charger meets the base (underbelly of the dual charger). I did small dots of silicon glue and that prevented scratching and any wiggle per se.
I did the same thing - put some silicon feet on the underside to stop it from sliding, as it would slide back and forth just by accelerating and braking. The feet solved the issue. Surprised that hasn’t been added to the design by now.

I did the same thing - put some silicon feet on the underside to stop it from sliding, as it would slide back and forth just by accelerating and braking. The feet solved the issue. Surprised that hasn’t been added to the design by now.
The TWRAPS charger shouldn't slide because it slots into the cord holders in the compartment.

The TWRAPS charger shouldn't slide because it slots into the cord holders in the compartment.
It does slide slightly, but I added the rubber feet so it won't scratch where it rest. The plastic used has a tendency to scratch the other plastic.

Mine hasn’t budged in the months since I installed it. No sliding or scratching. I wonder if there’s a slight difference in our cars rather than our chargers?

Mine hasn’t budged in the months since I installed it. No sliding or scratching. I wonder if there’s a slight difference in our cars rather than our chargers?
I know that the issue with TWRAPS is that their machine was misaligned and so I brought it to his attention to get fixed. I do have a '24 so I am not sure if something got moved around on LUCID's end, so it could be a combination of both where LUCID changed some slight measurements plus the issue with the calibration from TWRAPS

Back