Do you have a car show sheet or poster ?

I like these but now I am running out of real estate
I'm saying don't put the specs and trim info on the print. Maybe only the HP and range. Use the headliners and a super sexy pic of the car to grab attention and draw people in. Then just talk to them about the trims, specs, and price if they want the deets. Sell the wow factor and your car on display will do the rest.

Okay based on your input:
Let me know if more data you would cut or an Item you would include, Thanks!

Accolades
2022 MotorTrend Car of the Year
2023 World Luxury Car of the Year
Fastest Production Car at Goodwood 2022
World's Longest-Range Production Car
0-60 and 0-100 Speeds of a Hypercar
Highest Luxury Interior Materials
Latest Car Technologies with OTA Updates
816 HP
0-60: 2.9 seconds
EPA Range: 516 Miles

Charging
Standard : Combined Charging System (CCS)
Voltage: 300 KW
AC: 19.2 KW
Speed: Up to 200 miles in approximately 12 minutes

Chassis
Suspension: Semi-Active Dampers
Torque Vectoring
Vossen 20 inch HYBRID FORGED SERIES: HF-4T

Okay based on your input:
Let me know if more data you would cut or an Item you would include, Thanks!

Accolades
2022 MotorTrend Car of the Year
2023 World Luxury Car of the Year
Fastest Production Car at Goodwood 2022
World's Longest-Range Production Car
0-60 and 0-100 Speeds of a Hypercar
Highest Luxury Interior Materials
Latest Car Technologies with OTA Updates
816 HP
0-60: 2.9 seconds
EPA Range: 516 Miles

Charging
Standard : Combined Charging System (CCS)
Voltage: 300 KW
AC: 19.2 KW
Speed: Up to 200 miles in approximately 12 minutes

Chassis
Suspension: Semi-Active Dampers
Torque Vectoring
Vossen 20 inch HYBRID FORGED SERIES: HF-4T
This is good! Add the laguna seca time, and make the hp something like ”up to 1234 hp” and we should be set!

Is that this?

Overall, the same Lucid Air Grand Touring Performance car used at Goodwood took a mere 38.89 seconds to finish the course, winning out by nearly six seconds against the 950-horsepower LaFerrari. The five-seat sedan carries a powertrain utilizing two motors that combine to push out a staggering 1,050 horsepower, but it also wins out on the Prancing Horse thanks to the electric system’s instant torque response as well as zero shift times.

And up to HP is the Sapphire?

Is that this?

Overall, the same Lucid Air Grand Touring Performance car used at Goodwood took a mere 38.89 seconds to finish the course, winning out by nearly six seconds against the 950-horsepower LaFerrari. The five-seat sedan carries a powertrain utilizing two motors that combine to push out a staggering 1,050 horsepower, but it also wins out on the Prancing Horse thanks to the electric system’s instant torque response as well as zero shift times.

And up to HP is the Sapphire?
Yes, that is the laguna seca "time." Sapphire is 1234 hp. If you wanted to, you could also put some info about the motors(how light it is, 670 hp..)

Okay here is a revision:

Any changes needed ??
I am thinking maybe more spaces on left side

IMG_0622.jpeg

I'd say "up to" for hp, range, etc... To capture all the trims in one chart.

Same with the 0-60 speeds.
Under charging and Voltage: Voltage is measured in Volts, not kW. Note the k in kilo is not capitalized. Power is measured in kW, not voltage. Voltage could be 924V for the pack Voltage when fully charged.

Under charging and Voltage: Voltage is measured in Volts, not kW. Note the k in kilo is not capitalized. Power is measured in kW, not voltage. Voltage could be 924V for the pack Voltage when fully charged.
Yeah I was thing to change voltage to charge rate or speed

Take the pictures of your car off

Okay here is a revision:

Any changes needed ??
I am thinking maybe more spaces on left side
I like the information listed on this better than the v.1 eye chart. Personally I'm not fan of the font because the all caps seems to be screaming but that's a subjective opinion.

Maybe a white board with black letters and just the Lucid logo instead of car pics?

Last edited:
Okay I made the adjustment on car facts

View attachment 14761
For range, say "up to" as well as for the 0-60. Fastest lucid air is 1.89. If you dont say "up to," then somebody could buy a pure and think it has 516 miles..

Also, if you are so bent on getting your car pictures on it, can you please make them higher quality?

I also think white with black/dark gray text would look much better.

I asked chat GPT what I should put in my show board. It’s a little scary how good AI is getting.
Pretty soon forums will be AI, thoughts ??

IMG_0651.png
IMG_0650.png

^this #1-5 and 12. Let your car on display sell the rest and you can talk the deets because people will ask.

Back