• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

DMV Lucid Owners

Just saw this thread. Been pretty busy trying to meet some other deadlines lately. I probably won't be able to join another meet up until after June.

Very nice to meet everyone who showed up earlier this afternoon. Kudos to the Lucid Team as well for the hospitality and the Sapphire preview.
@doon @stealth , Mary, Kiran, Eric, Nick and others that I may have missed
Cheers! Karan

Does anyone have any good group shots of you owners and/or cars you’d be willing to send me for the owners club Instagram by chance?

If so, Dm me and I’ll give you my email address

Very nice to meet everyone who showed up earlier this afternoon. Kudos to the Lucid Team as well for the hospitality and the Sapphire preview.
@doon @stealth , Mary, Kiran, Eric, Nick and others that I may have missed
Cheers! Karan
Any pics?

The meetup today was awesome. It was great to see some familiar faces and meet new ones. Also got a meet a new owner picking up his Lucid and hope to see him on the forum soon.

Massive shoutout and thanks to Tom, Vinny, and Reza from Lucid Tysons who not only catered a really nice spread of sandwiches, platters, pastries, and drinks for us, but also brought out a 1 of 1 reference of a Sapphire (overall no. 61, I think?) customized with all vegan interior appointments, upholstery, and trim. It was so cool to see the Sapphire in-person, with the carbon fiber touches and sportier fenders, before it goes out to its new owner. The wheels and brakes are incredible to see.

IMG_0810.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0813.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0818.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0816.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 41
The meetup today was awesome. It was great to see some familiar faces and meet new ones. Also got a meet a new owner picking up his Lucid and hope to see him on the forum soon.

Massive shoutout and thanks to Tom, Vinny, and Reza from Lucid Tysons who not only catered a really nice spread of sandwiches, platters, pastries, and drinks for us, but also brought out a 1 of 1 reference of a Sapphire (overall no. 61, I think?) customized with all vegan interior appointments, upholstery, and trim. It was so cool to see the Sapphire in-person, with the carbon fiber touches and sportier fenders, before it goes out to its new owner. The wheels and brakes are incredible to see.

View attachment 20261
Wait, one question. Does the Sapphire not have leather as its seat material? Or is there some kind of customization program for these cars? To my knowledge, they only came in one flavor with Mojave leather and the standard wood trim? Also, what carbon fiber touches were there?

Thanks!

Wait, one question. Does the Sapphire not have leather as its seat material? Or is there some kind of customization program for these cars? To my knowledge, they only came in one flavor with Mojave leather and the standard wood trim? Also, what carbon fiber touches were there?

Thanks!

The salesperson said this one had only vegan interior materials, to include “carbon wood” inserts. We did not open the vehicle or get too too close, obviously. It also had an alacantra fabric steering wheel that looked extremely luxurious. Lots of alacantra. My guess is that if you order a Sapphire, you may, as one may expect, get some extra special treatment for this extra special vehicle.

The carbon fiber trunk spoiler was really cool to see.

The salesperson said this one had only vegan interior materials, to include “carbon wood” inserts. We did not open the vehicle or get too too close, obviously. It also had an alacantra fabric steering wheel that looked extremely luxurious. Lots of alacantra. My guess is that if you order a Sapphire, you may, as one may expect, get some extra special treatment for this extra special vehicle.

The carbon fiber trunk spoiler was really cool to see.
I... have never heard of "carbon wood," lol. Is that even possible? All Sapphires do have the Alcantara steering wheel, and it looks fantastic. I actually forgot about the carbon trunk spoiler, and feel kinda dumb for that!

Somewhere down the line, I would love to see Lucid introduce an extensive customization programme. Things like exclusive paint colors, any leather you want, etc (in the vein of BMW's individual manufaktur).

Enjoyed meeting everyone today. Many thanks to Grant for coordinating with Lucid to make this happen and to Reza, Vinny and Tom at Lucid for being excellent hosts. Shout out to Paul's bakery for the catering. FYI, the window sticker for the Sapphire indicates Napa Full Grain Leather. Attached are some photos.
IMG_1025.jpg
IMG_1039.jpg
IMG_1042.jpg
IMG_1044.jpg
IMG_1043.jpg

Enjoyed meeting everyone today. Many thanks to Grant for coordinating with Lucid to make this happen and to Reza, Vinny and Tom at Lucid for being excellent hosts. Shout out to Paul's bakery for the catering. FYI, the window sticker for the Sapphire indicates Napa Full Grain Leather. Attached are some photos.View attachment 20264View attachment 20265View attachment 20266View attachment 20267View attachment 20268
Are you good with me borrowing these pics for the owners club Instagram?

The big news shared at the meetup yesterday is that the official Lucid Owners Club DC region rally, with Lucid Motors support, is happening on Saturday, June 1st.

Please mark your calendars.

Details are being worked out and will share them here as soon as possible.

The big news shared at the meetup yesterday is that the official Lucid Owners Club DC region rally, with Lucid Motors support, is happening on Saturday, June 1st.

Please mark your calendars.

Details are being worked out and will share them here as soon as possible.
This is the one I'm heading down for. See you then!

On Saturday, June 1, 2024, we will be hosting an exclusive Lucid Owners Club Event.

We will be holding an Owners Club Rally starting at our Tyson’s Galleria Location.

Please save the date as more details will be announced and communicated soon!

We are also pleased to offer you a complimentary membership to the Lucid Owners Club, ensuring you stay informed about all the latest updates and exclusive offers.

How to join the Lucid Owners Club:
Step 1: Login to your account on www.lucidmotors.com

Step 2: Then, click the URL for Lucid Owners Club in this email

Step 3: Then select “ENROLL NOW”

We look forward to having you!

Back