DMV Lucid Owners

Hi everyone,

Bumping this thread re: this Sunday the 28th at 1PM in Tysons. Can you please chime in or direct message me if you plan on being there for the DMV Lucid Owners meetup this Sunday?

I need to get an estimate headcount of owners for the Tysons Lucid team that has graciously offered to cater this event for us.

Thanks!

PS - the weather forecast for Sunday looks awesome!
Count me In. Thanks for coordinating this event

Awesome, am really looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!

Unfortunately, we won’t return from Hampton Roads until Sunday evening. Hope to make one at some point.

Good evening,

I'd like to attend. Are children included in this event? If not, I'll try to make the next one. I have my grandchildren this weekend.

Thanks,
More the merrier, this is going to be very casual/informal so fam, partners, and friends would all be welcome. They might enjoy checking out the new cars in the showroom

I’ll be there too - looking forward to it!
Just got my Lucid back today from Dulles Coachworks after somebody rear-ended me. Just a very minor body work, but it took a month to complete.

Update for everyone -

Tom from the Tysons Galleria Lucid Studio has graciously arranged catering for us tomorrow, so bring an appetite! He also mentioned that we can park in a line-up in the “Contractor Reserved” parking spaces on the left side of the studio entrance. Everyone is welcome, family and friends.

Weather will be awesome tomorrow, too!

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it tomorrow.
Have fun!

Sorry for last minute drop out.

Back