Off-Topic CyberTruck is now in showrooms

I think most of those who showed up already knew about the vehicle and were curious Tesla owners. Any rational person would never consider a truck like this. Imagine standing out in a crowd driving that thing. Stainless steel will blind in the sun and headlights. Truck is not as usable as a real truck. I feel cybertruck has lost its shine having taken so long to come to market. I've seen so many pictures of it, I don't care anymore. That is why you shouldn't announce and release pictures/prototype and then take 5 years figuring out how to make it. Most people have moved on, except the fanboys.

I was there yesterday for 25 min. For the time I was there, 1/2 of them never owned EV, but came to Delivery Center to check out that truck. They think it’s stupid, but then, they got interested in Model-3 and Model-Y in the showroom and staffs were taking down phones # and email addresses.

Oh the irony...
View attachment 16669

(just kidding, the air STILL looks like its from the future, the cybertruck only looks interesting because it isnt normal.)

Air look like from the future while CyberTruck look like a rover on Mars.

Air look like from the future while CyberTruck look like a rover on Mars.
Actually, I think that if elon makes a mars rover it will look like or just be the cybertruck. Bioweapon defense mode being put through a real test..

Toughest truck that can't handle Hollister Hills... With lower payload and lower towing capacity than a F350...LOL

Toughest truck that can't handle Hollister Hills... With lower payload and lower towing capacity than a F350...LOL
I assume you mean a F150, as the F350 is a super duty truck(as much as i hate the cybertruck thats unfair)

I think most of those who showed up already knew about the vehicle and were curious Tesla owners. Any rational person would never consider a truck like this. Imagine standing out in a crowd driving that thing. Stainless steel will blind in the sun and headlights. Truck is not as usable as a real truck. I feel cybertruck has lost its shine having taken so long to come to market. I've seen so many pictures of it, I don't care anymore. That is why you shouldn't announce and release pictures/prototype and then take 5 years figuring out how to make it. Most people have moved on, except the fanboys.
My fanboy brother got on the waitlist early but finally got tired of waiting and bought a MY. He might still get the truck in what he thinks will be 3 years when his slot comes up.

If anyone reading your post had the slightest trouble grasping your thoughts, then lets just say, it is as ugly as a monkey’s hind end!
I’m sorry, but that is an offense to the many beautiful monkey buts out there!

IMG_1141.jpeg

My fanboy brother got on the waitlist early but finally got tired of waiting and bought a MY. He might still get the truck in what he thinks will be 3 years when his slot comes up.
My fanboy brother told me order 1 isn’t enough, should order 2~3 to flip, so I obliged during Covid era. Not sure I will even go thru my order. I’m still very perplexed. I need to watch objective YouTube review first.

I was there yesterday for 25 min. For the time I was there, 1/2 of them never owned EV, but came to Delivery Center to check out that truck. They think it’s stupid, but then, they got interested in Model-3 and Model-Y in the showroom and staffs were taking down phones # and email addresses.
Interesting, I stand corrected.

Difference is, they didn't show the Air prototype on stage 5 years ahead like the cybertruck - remember when Musk broke the window in 2019.
It was at some shows, but I do see your point. Not a lot of people knew about lucid(i found it in 2017) so that could have increased hype factor. On the contrary, tesla was well known and had millions of reservations for the CT.

A single test mule didn't make it up past Hollister Hills.

Lots of Test mules fail. That is their job.

That F350 has pitiful payload capacity and towing capacity compared to a Freightliner LOL.

A single test mule didn't make it up past Hollister Hills.

Lots of Test mules fail. That is their job.

That F350 has pitiful payload capacity and towing capacity compared to a Freightliner LOL.

Well given how crappy the Tesla semi is doing, I wouldnt expect great things from the truck.

Back