Customer Service

Malinman

Cars
Grand Air Touring
I had a Tesla Model X. Just got my grand air touring. The off white cloth mats are beautiful but not practical- they are dirty already and winter weather hasn’t started. I thought Tesla customer service was terrible but Lucid far exceeds the Tesla poor customer experience. I wanted to find out if I could purchase all purpose mats or, if not, point me in the right direction. I called customer service and was on hold for an hour before giving up. Called next day and was on hold for 45 minutes. Gave up. Left my number for a callback- never heard from them. I emailed them. No response. Finally I just called the showroom near me. They knew of the issue but had no clue how to get replacement mats. Told me they would get back to me. It’s been 10 days. No call. You pay $150k for a car you expect much better than this.

I had a Tesla Model X. Just got my grand air touring. The off white cloth mats are beautiful but not practical- they are dirty already and winter weather hasn’t started. I thought Tesla customer service was terrible but Lucid far exceeds the Tesla poor customer experience. I wanted to find out if I could purchase all purpose mats or, if not, point me in the right direction. I called customer service and was on hold for an hour before giving up. Called next day and was on hold for 45 minutes. Gave up. Left my number for a callback- never heard from them. I emailed them. No response. Finally I just called the showroom near me. They knew of the issue but had no clue how to get replacement mats. Told me they would get back to me. It’s been 10 days. No call. You pay $150k for a car you expect much better than this.
Did you try the texting method?

Service at your local service center may be able to order separate mats for you. There are no all weather mats... yet, but they are supposedly coming.

The service center near me (Plainview) has yet to open. The next nearest center is in the meat packing district of Manhattan. That’s over 90 minutes from my home.

The service center near me (Plainview) has yet to open. The next nearest center is in the meat packing district of Manhattan. That’s over 90 minutes from my home.
That's unfortunate. I would just reach out to your original DA and ask.

I too would recommend working with local service rep. I’ve found mine to be extremely responsive.

I too experienced long delay and no call back on Sep 30. Something is going on, because up until that date, someone always came on the phone right away, or called back promptly. I’ve already reported this to a senior person at Lucid, and I’m confident he’ll pass it up. (After not getting a call back, I called again and hung up, instead of going on terminal hold again. After hanging up, and not leaving my number, a rep called me back. This is why I think there is something unusual going on in the call center.)

Back