Curb rash for stealth rims / black color touch up paint?

Mm789

Cars
AIR Pure
I saw a few threads about the silver wheels paint color but none about the stealth wheels. Anyone have any ideas of a close touch up paint color/product for sale for the stealth rims? Thanks!

I feel your pain. I curbed my rear wheel on the 4th day of ownership….used a sandpaper to fix the curb rash on the non stealth 20 inch aero wheels and there was no need to paint. Not sure about the stealth look wheels and how bad the damage is on your end. I did use a sharpie multiple times on my Model Y Performance 21 inch Wheels which was a perfect match.

I feel your pain. I curbed my rear wheel on the 4th day of ownership….used a sandpaper to fix the curb rash on the non stealth 20 inch aero wheels and there was no need to paint. Not sure about the stealth look wheels and how bad the damage is on your end. I did use a sharpie multiple times on my Model Y Performance 21 inch Wheels which was a perfect match.
what grit sandpaper did you use?

I got this combo from Walmart for $6. Started with Medium > Fine > finished with Superfine Grit. Link below.

Gator Red Resin Multi-Surface Clamp-on 1/4 Sanding Sheets Assorted Grit, 24 Pack​

Back