Cross Traffic warning issues in Rain

LucidKaz

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
It took my wife several attempts (2min according to her) to back out of a parking spot with no vehicles around in the rain. The car kept alerting cross traffic and breaking. This happened to me earlier this week (again in rain) but only once while moving forward.

Today it apparently happened several times. Anyone else seeing these issues in the rain ?
On hold with Lucid now to have them check sensors.

Also (unrelated) but the automatic rain sensor on wiper work 1/10 times in moderate rain. Keep having to switch to on wipers in the rain.

I haven't had my car long, but there's plenty of rain in the Seattle area and I haven't encountered this to-date.

I haven't had my car long, but there's plenty of rain in the Seattle area and I haven't encountered this to-date.
I’ve got a short video of it my wife took … not sure if I can post that here but I’ve sent it to lucid

Attachments

• IMG_3975.MOV
    11.5 MB
Last edited:
It took my wife several attempts (2min according to her) to back out of a parking spot with no vehicles around in the rain. The car kept alerting cross traffic and breaking. This happened to me earlier this week (again in rain) but only once while moving forward.

Today it apparently happened several times. Anyone else seeing these issues in the rain ?

Also (unrelated) but the automatic rain sensor on wiper work 1/10 times in moderate rain. Keep having to switch to on wipers in the rain.
Hi, @LucidKaz.

Thank you for sharing and for reaching out to Customer Care regarding your experience.

Marqie

Hi, @LucidKaz.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I just dropped you a DM.

Marqie

Back