- Joined
- Aug 29, 2025
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 4
- Cars
- Lucid Air Touring
My Lucid Air has started to make a creaking noise when slowly rolling to a complete stop. Anyone else had this same issue?
Thanks
Thanks
With or without brakes? I get this on my Gravity with brakes. A little bit of binding at a certain pressure point at very low speed where I’m at the threshold of the brakes grabbing vs not. I’ve experienced this in other cars, as well.My Lucid Air has started to make a creaking noise when slowly rolling to a complete stop. Anyone else had this same issue?
Thanks
do you have any updates on this? mine started creaking as well over the summer. There’s a recall for the half shaft fasteners, and I brought it in to service to have it addressed, but it’s still creaking. I’m livid that they gave me my car back without bringing it up to me.My Lucid Air has started to make a creaking noise when slowly rolling to a complete stop. Anyone else had this same issue?
Thanks