Crash in Houston, TX

Dude had the most expensive crash of his life. This is definitely not where you wanted to go car bowling that night!

Was this by a Lucid SC or studio? Why else would there be 4 Lucid’s parked together. Thankfully it wasn’t a meet from members here!

Yeah seems like Houston Service Center. As per Reddit comments.

Did he win the challenge? The good news is that Lucid got four more sales out of it.
Single-handedly saving the company! Too bad it wasn’t a strike though.. some mustang will do that as is traditional for them. Mustangs usually like crashing into people outside meetings, but it will happily chomp down on those lucids!

Single-handedly saving the company! Too bad it wasn’t a strike though.. some mustang will do that as is traditional for them. Mustangs usually like crashing into people outside meetings, but it will happily chomp down on those lucids!
That's why you should always keep half a million dollars in an emergency fund.

That's why you should always keep half a million dollars in an emergency fund.
Or more, if you can afford it. Although I don’t think a Dodge owner is the type to do that.. don’t forget, 392 is the credit score of the owner, not the displacement!

Dodge markets to those who identify as "bad boys"--seems they know their customer base ....

Or more, if you can afford it. Although I don’t think a Dodge owner is the type to do that.. don’t forget, 392 is the credit score of the owner, not the displacement!
Challengers/Chargers are the most stolen and repo-ed cars too.

Dodge markets to those who identify as "bad boys"--seems they know their customer base ....
Almost daily one blasts past me trying to show off. I just ignore them, no need to cater to their inferiority complex. I had one as a rental a few years ago, and it was a terrible car. No handling as evidenced by this crash, no visibility, no gas mileage, cheap plastic everything, uncomfortable and with no thought to ergonomics. All it has is straight line speed and somewhat menacing looks, and apparently is catnip for a certain type of person.

Back