Cosmos Silver Thoughts?

I was really hoping it was to be the classic silver look. Not sure if I should change to white or keep the Cosmos Silver. White is the only I have seen in person and really pops. Silver is so easy to keep clean and usually my favorite car color.

it looks much closer to elemental silver instead of jewelry silver. Much richer in depth than the other silver IMO.

think MacBook pro, but with wheels.
Gotta admit i'm biased (we own a silver/tahoe), but I think it's the best looking color available. And no way do the pictures do it justice..

Do the pics above do justice to Cosmos Silver I am still of the camp it’s more gray than silver. Silver is bright and shiny this is like Lunar color like the moon
Yes, i'd say my cosmos silver agt is actually grey. Id prefer normal silver.

think MacBook pro, but with wheels.
Gotta admit i'm biased (we own a silver/tahoe), but I think it's the best looking color available. And no way do the pictures do it justice..
MacBook Pro space gray or the silver color?

It’s a proven scientific fact that Zenith Red is the best color. Having said that, if I had to order again, there is a good chance I would go with silver. I thought Porsche silver was the most attractive until I saw Cosmo Silver.

It’s a proven scientific fact that Zenith Red is the best color. Having said that, if I had to order again, there is a good chance I would go with silver. I thought Porsche silver was the most attractive until I saw Cosmo Silver.
In person, the Zenith Red is the best of both worlds, in light it looks like a nice Maroon looking color with a nice darker contrast. But in the night, it almost looks dark, and with tints, it might even look black.
I love how it can look different depending on lightning and it's a very unique red. That's obviously just my opinion and personal preference.

the silver is starting to grow on me…..I think blacking out the side mirrors and the contrails to a glossy black would be end game😊

4710EA16-7F13-4761-AAD8-BC31C50383E0.jpeg

Understand, completely. Quietly present. Mesmerizing. Can't look away.
Just finalized my Touring order today…I am totally cool with the Silver…Hopefully one will pop up in Houston before I get mine.

I completed my design !!

Attachments

• 4E675431-9451-4BA6-B03A-7C125569487A.jpeg
    4E675431-9451-4BA6-B03A-7C125569487A.jpeg
    469.2 KB · Views: 125
Have they changed cosmic silver to be more silver? In the 11/15 product launch video the silver looked so good I swear it looked so different than what I saw in person… I am lost

Have they changed cosmic silver to be more silver? In the 11/15 product launch video the silver looked so good I swear it looked so different than what I saw in person… I am lost
The white lighting from the factory makes it look more silver.

Cosmos Silver rocks. It highlights the design exceptionally well. The photo of the AGTP earlier in this thread shows the color accurately. Not like my Rhodium Silver 991 TS, which is lighter, but the Cosmos Silver is an engaging color to me as well as my former Porsche.

Took delivery of my Cosmos Silver / Tahoe AGT yesterday and took it on a 355 mile road trip today. Had it fully charged to 515 miles of range. About 60 degrees and a fairly flat drive with some rolling hills (Virginia Beach to Charlotte NC). Arrived with 85 miles of range left (predicted). Had about 130 miles of 65 mph driving with the remainder at 70-80. Very pleased with range overall. It was a pleasure driving by all of the EA charging stops that I would normally need to hit with my Taycan 4S (extended battery). Love the Lucid!

9A5A0FD6-FAB0-4AD7-BF48-40C5D2266AE7.jpeg
16E5250E-572D-4DA5-AC84-D22674F592BA.jpeg

Attachments

• 2C83C38A-4607-4D8D-B32D-C263FA3FB8A4.jpeg
    2C83C38A-4607-4D8D-B32D-C263FA3FB8A4.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 107
I LOVE my Cosmos Silver GT. One of the reasons I got it is because the concept sketches of the Air that appeared in videos over the years seem to all have been done in silver. Can't argue with what the designers had in mind! In some angles, it almost looks like liquid raw metal on the surface of the vehicle.

Back