Corkscrew Hillclimb POV

Ben Collins posted a video to his YouTube channel of his in-car view during the Corkscrew Hillclimb at Laguna Seca. He seemed pleased with the GTP's performance, once again:

The Lucid Air's handling and dynamics (ride amongst them) are just as, if not far more impressive than her very obvious straight line performance acceleration abilities. She's got both! A Rolls Royce and McLaren rolled into one, as I stated elsewhere!

Last edited:
I know they are using the GTP because it is an available "production model" but would he have been even faster in a Dream Performance?

I know they are using the GTP because it is an available "production model" but would he have been even faster in a Dream Performance?
Yea but then they can't say production car so then it's less "legitimate" because it can't be bought?

Yea but then they can't say production car so then it's less "legitimate" because it can't be bought?
Okay I understand. But did they do some improvements to the GTP that aren't included with the Dream Performance?

Back