Compatible 110 Charging Cable

Only semi related but I did have success with my 110 lucid charger (I used it for 2 days while waiting for correct plug to be installed on my 240v line). It charged 2-3 miles per hour while using the 110 power and did not overheat or trip gfi.

Sounds like you may have trouble with any 110v EVSE then since the Jaguar charger working was a one time fluke. Is there anyway you can install a 240V circuit in your garage. I assume it is a condo or townhome since you said the “nuances in your building”. If it is, then you may not be able to do that, but you might see HOA would install charging stations at the complex. Sorry if this is not something you can or want to do, but but I don’t know the specifics about your building or situation. I agree with the other posers that 110v is just not optimal with this car, but really would be used in an emergency type of situation.

It's a high rise condominium building, and we do have the option, for a substantial fee, to have a proper charger installed at our assigned parking spaces, which we may explore. Until then, I'm just going to make a habit of popping into an Electrify America charger when I'm out.

The cable tests out just fine. The issue lies in the nuances of the power in my building.
I stayed at an Airbnb that indicated they had EV charging. That charging was from a Porsche cable on 120V. Worked fine on the Lucid. I was expecting 240v so had to charge elsewhere, but added a few percent overnight.

Great question! The little box with the Lucid logo simply stops pulsing white, and the green charging lights on the Lucid itself go from pulsing green to solid red, and it always takes 2 minutes for it to happen. And sadly, getting a Jaguar charging cable is no longer an option as it appears that one night of successful charging with it was a one time fluke that I've been unable to replicate. I'll either always make a point to charge away from home, or we'll look into installing a charger at home. Many thanks for the feedback!
Have you contact customer care to replace a charger. It sounds like a charger issue.

To answer your original request, Clipper Creek is known for their reliable products and proven interoperability. That said, I have not purchased this and so can't say for sure that it will work. But it's what I'd try if determined to charge at 120V:

Back