Chance of upgrade from AGT to De

I am curious why the order can't be changed to a Performance, but perhaps it has been manufactured.

Based on pictures of the lot, it is probably already manufactured in terms of the differentiating factor of performance vs range and the delay was interior.

Based on pictures of the lot, it is probably already manufactured in terms of the differentiating factor of performance vs range and the delay was interior.
All the Dreams would be built at this time. Anything left would just be waiting on a fit finish part. I’m curious. Is anyone on the forum still waiting for their Dream to be delivered? They have to be getting down to the bottom of the barrel on those by now, 2-1/2 months after the target delivery date.

All the Dreams would be built at this time. Anything left would just be waiting on a fit finish part. I’m curious. Is anyone on the forum still waiting for their Dream to be delivered? They have to be getting down to the bottom of the barrel on those by now, 2-1/2 months after the target delivery date.

@Not Sam?

There were numerous Dream Edition cars at Millbrae awaiting delivery earlier this week when I picked mine up.

There's still at least 30 in the lot at Lucid as well. Hopefully they can wrap that up within the next month - hopefully it's a logistics issue with the owners.

There's still at least 30 in the lot at Lucid as well. Hopefully they can wrap that up within the next month - hopefully it's a logistics issue with the owners.
Wow. I’m surprised there are still so many, but I guess that makes sense as they still had ~200 deliveries to go a couple of weeks ago. The remaining ones are likely mostly people they pulled off the wait list. Wonder how many of the original reservations were cancelled because of the extended time to delivery.

That sounds consistent. I could have any Dream I wanted, as long as it was Red, had 21" wheels, and was the Range.

I wonder if I have been assigned a VIN. The website has a 6 alpha-numeric name next to it. Are the previous digits known?

I wonder if I have been assigned a VIN. The website has a 6 alpha-numeric name next to it. Are the previous digits known?
that is not the VIN. Just a design number or order number.

A quick update. I received a call two days from my delivery contact that there may be a red Dream Edition Range cancelation and asked if I was interested. I would have preferred the Performance, but told him I would be.

Yesterday he called and told me my GT order was canceled and walked me through the process to order the Dream Edition.

Too bad I can't change it to a Performance, but I assume this will move me up the delivery list.
Wozniak is that you?? Is that why you tweeted you got the DE yesterday? ;)

I saw @SaratogaLefty's tweet, going straight to the source about Apple CarPlay, haha.
Yeah hopefully he saw it as well. I have to believe he is upset at not having CarPlay and I'm certain he knows what the problem really is and how it will get resolved. Question is will he share???

Back