CarPlay is here! - Megathread

I've installed CarPlay, ability to use all the apps is awesome. Amazon music Ultra HD sounds pretty good as well. It's limited to the top screen, and I can't get it work wirelessly. Has anyone able to get it to work wirelessly?
Yes with no issue.

So mine has been updating for around 20 minutes but seems to be hung up on 21%

The CarPlay e-mail was the best e-mail of the day, haven't seen the OTA yet which is OK by me as it allows me to be educated by all tech gurus here.
… you got an email? I got NOTHING.

<sob>

- T

So I’m guessing DE and GT were first to get the update? Touring here, with no update notification yet. :(

So I’m guessing DE and GT were first to get the update? Touring here, with no update notification yet. :(
Touring.. mines installed 1hr ago..

So mine has been updating for around 20 minutes but seems to be hung up on 21%
Mine stopped at 21% too for about 10mins... But then proceeded fine till completion..

I’m in a GT and Still waiting……
my updates usually hit the morning after the first people get them so I anticipate I will have it then.

Unfortunately, Lucid has not enabled the car to use EV mapping in CarPlay. I hope they do this soon… Here is a video showing the implementation of EV mapping in the Mustang Mach-e. When using the same menu in the Lucid, the vehicle menu is not shown.

THANKS LUCID! I got the update last night. I received my Touring at the end of December 22. I’m in Baltimore. Hope everyone gets it soon and AA is right around the corner!

Unfortunately, Lucid has not enabled the car to use EV mapping in CarPlay. I hope they do this soon… Here is a video showing the implementation of EV mapping in the Mustang Mach-e. When using the same menu in the Lucid, the vehicle menu is not shown.

Looks like apple needs to add other cars.

Attachments

• A0439840-DDCA-4AD4-A774-65F23D912BD4.png
    A0439840-DDCA-4AD4-A774-65F23D912BD4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 130
Received my update last night !! Mine was stuck at 21% for a while and the car was making loud noises during the last 10 min. It was like a hurricane inside the garage 😊. Took it for a spin this morning and the interface was great, no lag when on Wi-Fi and music quality was good.

Thank you lucid !!

THANKS LUCID! I got the update last night. I received my Touring at the end of December 22. I’m in Baltimore. Hope everyone gets it soon and AA is right around the corner!
Well, I’m at BWI but I updated my car in Santa Clara from my hotel in Greenbelt this morning 😎

Back