CarPlay is here! - Megathread

I hear we may be getting some CarPlay love tomorrow - though tbh I’m basically cool with the native nav. I recognize that may not be consensus.
Troll. Don't get peoples hopes up for the weekend 😂

1675388500844.gif

The Gravity will be out before CarPlay at this rate 😂

why wait till Friday when you can get CarPlay now by getting this.
That does NOT add CarPlay. It does allow a car that already has wired CarPlay to use it wirelessly. I have a similar device on other cars and it works well but a bit laggy.

Technically, we still have 13.5 hrs to go in Friday :)

I wish Lucid would just tell us when we can expect it. I still can't make a voice activated call as the list from my i-phone is downloaded but Alexa won't recognize it. The service rep can't get it to work and hasn't been able to find anyone who can. My car works perfectly other than this but it is something I use a lot.

I wish Lucid would just tell us when we can expect it. I still can't make a voice activated call as the list from my i-phone is downloaded but Alexa won't recognize it. The service rep can't get it to work and hasn't been able to find anyone who can. My car works perfectly other than this but it is something I use a lot.
You can make a voice added activate a call with your phone. Just say “hey Siri call… “

Back