- Joined
- Dec 4, 2025
- Messages
- 107
- Reaction score
- 146
- Location
- Baltimore, MD
- Cars
- Gravity GT
- Referral Code
- 0RJMMJDH
I've modified mine to say different things than the factory presets.Right, there are I think 4 preset responses available
I've modified mine to say different things than the factory presets.Right, there are I think 4 preset responses available
That's fully weak...My wife will HATE that!Right, there are I think 4 preset responses available
Please elaborate on how to do this..I've modified mine to say different things than the factory presets.
These are the biggest use cases for me. Though native audible and Apple Music apps would be nice.I agree if the voice to text was like Tesla I’d not care about CarPlay except fir Waze
hit the little pencil icon on the response in the settingsPlease elaborate on how to do this..
The correct and most recent data from McKinsey is that slightly less than half of US car buyers wouldn't consider a car if it lacks Android Auto or Car play.This stat clearly is misstated (common in surveys) or shows the sample size is skewed given US market percentage is ~ 58% iPhone , 40% Android.
I'm in the "Native apps, please!" Category.
In my experience, iPhone users tend to say "iPhone" when they just mean a phone. And mentally substitute "CarPlay" when a survey is taking about Android Auto or CarPlay. It's like nothing else exists to them.
Where are you buying your soda?"I cut my lip on a Coke can so I dabbed it with a Kleenex and then applied some Vaseline and a Band Aid" is easier to say than "I cut my lip on a cola flavored soda can so I dabbed it with a disposable tissue and then applied some petroleum jelly and an adhesive bandage"
Actually, I have noticed that Lucid does a pretty good job of converting voice to text. It is just that once converted to text, it either has no idea what to do with that text or totaly screws up on what to do.I agree if the voice to text was like Tesla I’d not care about CarPlay except fir Waze
This is why I call every EV a Tesla"I cut my lip on a Coke can so I dabbed it with a Kleenex and then applied some Vaseline and a Band Aid" is easier to say than "I cut my lip on a cola flavored soda can so I dabbed it with a disposable tissue and then applied some petroleum jelly and an adhesive bandage"