CarPlay in Gravity

Right, there are I think 4 preset responses available
I've modified mine to say different things than the factory presets.
 
This stat clearly is misstated (common in surveys) or shows the sample size is skewed given US market percentage is ~ 58% iPhone , 40% Android.

I'm in the "Native apps, please!" Category.
The correct and most recent data from McKinsey is that slightly less than half of US car buyers wouldn't consider a car if it lacks Android Auto or Car play.

In my experience, iPhone users tend to say "iPhone" when they just mean a phone. And mentally substitute "CarPlay" when a survey is taking about Android Auto or CarPlay. It's like nothing else exists to them.
 
In my experience, iPhone users tend to say "iPhone" when they just mean a phone. And mentally substitute "CarPlay" when a survey is taking about Android Auto or CarPlay. It's like nothing else exists to them.

"I cut my lip on a Coke can so I dabbed it with a Kleenex and then applied some Vaseline and a Band Aid" is easier to say than "I cut my lip on a cola flavored soda can so I dabbed it with a disposable tissue and then applied some petroleum jelly and an adhesive bandage"
 
"I cut my lip on a Coke can so I dabbed it with a Kleenex and then applied some Vaseline and a Band Aid" is easier to say than "I cut my lip on a cola flavored soda can so I dabbed it with a disposable tissue and then applied some petroleum jelly and an adhesive bandage"
Where are you buying your soda?
 
I agree if the voice to text was like Tesla I’d not care about CarPlay except fir Waze
Actually, I have noticed that Lucid does a pretty good job of converting voice to text. It is just that once converted to text, it either has no idea what to do with that text or totaly screws up on what to do.
 
"I cut my lip on a Coke can so I dabbed it with a Kleenex and then applied some Vaseline and a Band Aid" is easier to say than "I cut my lip on a cola flavored soda can so I dabbed it with a disposable tissue and then applied some petroleum jelly and an adhesive bandage"
This is why I call every EV a Tesla :)
 
Back
Top