Car registration

Ideally, I want it registered to my FL address but delivered to me in Boston. And I've stated that I was willing to drive it from FL to MA but I want it wrapped before I do the 1300 mile trip. It's just logistics then.
Morning…I had my car registered in FL and they took care of all the registration…my car was delivered to my second home in Virginia….it wasn’t an issue for them.

You would have to get them assigned to the Lucid after they do there thing…unless Lucid can register the vehicle with your Vanity plate…I suspect it could be possible because a Porsche dealer was able to use my plate for new registration.

Did you all know Lucid doesn't issue "pink slips"? I felt out of step when we learned that the registration is all we need. After leasing cars for a while now, I still thought a pink slip was standard for demonstrating car ownership. Not so, in California.

My HA did tell me I could have my vanity plates assigned to the car so I could put them on at Delivery. However, in my case the plates were on another car I was still using so I wasn't able to take advantage of this option. Once I took Delivery I had to wait for the DMV to send me the "newly assigned" plates and then I went over to the AAA (in California they can provide DMV services without the long wait) and they did the exchange for me.

Did you all know Lucid doesn't issue "pink slips"? I felt out of step when we learned that the registration is all we need. After leasing cars for a while now, I still thought a pink slip was standard for demonstrating car ownership. Not so, in California.
I didn’t know

Back