Car Insurance

utragazzo

Cars
Lucid Grand Touring
Current owners: who insures your Air? I've found a singular company that has returned a quote, and the monthly price is ludicrous.

See

See
I'm in Chicago and I use AIG. $3200/yr.

Current owners: who insures your Air? I've found a singular company that has returned a quote, and the monthly price is ludicrous.
I have had my Lucid now for a couple of weeks and insured it with State Farm. No issues at all and coverage was bound within 24 hours. 6 month premium was $495. I was rather shocked how inexpensive it was to be honest.

I have had my Lucid now for a couple of weeks and insured it with State Farm. No issues at all and coverage was bound within 24 hours. 6 month premium was $495. I was rather shocked how inexpensive it was to be honest.
I'm curious how mine will be here in CO with StateFarm. Right now, I'm only paying $716 / 6 months for my Model 3. Assuming it will be more than that, but good to hear not everyone is paying well into the thousands.

I am not sure why but my quote was no more than my Infiniti Q45 and it surprised the heck out of me. it was from All State and I am in Texas

I just got quoted by Geico in California $661 for 6-months.

I pay ~$400/6mo with Connect by AmFAM (Costco Insurance) for my Model S ... hoping that the Lucid is similar!!!

I pay ~$400/6mo with Connect by AmFAM (Costco Insurance) for my Model S ... hoping that the Lucid is similar!!!
Lol, SoCal...DE = $3900/yr through Geico

Has anyone used USAA?
For previous cars, yes. Excellent service. My quote for the AGT with higher limits was around $3400.

I approached Costco Connect about insurance. They said they couldn't insure it because the car was over $100K. They passed me over to Progressive because they would cover it. I am in NC, so that may be the problem.

For previous cars, yes. Excellent service. My quote for the AGT with higher limits was around $3400.
I have been a USSA member for 54 years, but I am not ex-military. I gained membership through my father. USSA charges higher rates for members that are not ex military. As fa as I am concerned, that is blatant discrimination, which is why I don't get insurance from them. I get better rates through other insurance companies.

I have been a USSA member for 54 years, but I am not ex-military. I gained membership through my father. USSA charges higher rates for members that are not ex military. As fa as I am concerned, that is blatant discrimination, which is why I don't get insurance from them. I get better rates through other insurance companies.
Sorry, I meant USAA Insurance.

Back