Car completely non-responsive

Not sure where else they would be? Has to be a place you can access without power.
I guess this could be the trade-off for having a frunk.
For the EQS where no frunk exists, the battery‘s right under the hood.

I guess this could be the trade-off for having a frunk.
For the EQS where no frunk exists, the battery‘s right under the hood.
Ah but the EQS doesn’t allow you to get under the hood, right?

I carry one of these or a similar one in all of my cars. They are not recommended for use on Li-ion batteries but as I understand it the 12v batteries on the Air are lead acid.

NOCO GB-70

Of course one must still be able to get into the car to get to it. It a shame Lucid doesn't "hide" a real key within the FOB.
I can understand Lucid wanting to keep the doors clean, but some kind of key to get into the trunk so you can access the NOCO and have the abilty to crawl into the passenger compartment to get out of the elements would be great.

That’s the official party line, but anyone can access that space. The release is right where you’d expect to find it, just like in your old MB.

Hamburger button at top left, click your name, sign out.
OMG ! Thank You ! Thank You ! Thank You ! I had no idea that was there. I couldn't find a hamburger on my phone so I asked my wife (she's much younger). She says "right there" and points to the yang trigram. I press it and see my name...a screen I have only seen once for a few seconds a month ago...didn't even know it was there. And yes, there is my name, and yes, the app closes! Now if only I could remember how I signed in ??

You know...when I came home tonight ( back-up car as mine is still undrivable) once again my Lucid started waking up, as it has been randomly every time I went near it, even without the key fobs. I suspected my phone so opened the app and sure enough it said "waking up". I had no idea the app makes my phone even more annoying.

I wish I'd known this a month ago.

borski thank you so much

pete

ps : do I need to sign out of all my phone apps? i did not know you could. I wish I did not have ANY icons on my phone. All I need is a phone, a camera, a clock. Everything else is crap. Don't they make smart phones for old people?

You've probably heard the one about the Zen vacuum cleaner: it comes with no attachments.

Wow... you've made my day!

Can someone explain to me why the cables are located in the worst place possible?
I'm going to take a leap here and guess it was made difficult to access to prevent clueless people from shorting it out.
If you have the prowess to find it you might be skilled enough to connect + to + and - to ground.

I carry one of these or a similar one in all of my cars. They are not recommended for use on Li-ion batteries but as I understand it the 12v batteries on the Air are lead acid.

NOCO GB-70

Of course one must still be able to get into the car to get to it. It a shame Lucid doesn't "hide" a real key within the FOB.
How often do you have to charge the NOCO GB-70?

You just have to remove a screw to the access panel under the steering wheel.

Unfortunately just ran into same issue. OTA update to 2.0.14 yesterday via the app. Car is unresponsive today to both fobs, valet and phone app. After speaking with Customer Care they think its a 12 v issue as well. Getting towed tomorrow to Milbrae. GT was at 362 miles of charge earlier today.

How often do you have to charge the NOCO GB-70?
There's almost no phantom discharge. I have had mine go for several months with no apparent loss of charge. I can't say the same for other brands I've have owned. I purchase a Suaoki G7 several years and you almost need to leave it on the charger.

As I understand it, these Li-ion jump starters should never be used to jump another Li-ion battery. Evidently the potential for excessive current flow can case the jump starter to overheat violently. NOCO states in their manual that they are only for use with lead acid batteries.

I can understand Lucid wanting to keep the doors clean, but some kind of key to get into the trunk so you can access the NOCO and have the abilty to crawl into the passenger compartment to get out of the elements would be great.
My Taycan has clean doors but still has a physical keyhole tucked underneath the door handle. Although it's a royal pain to access.

My preference would be a place where I don't have to lie down on mud and or snow in the middle of the night to unscrew a cover plate. How about the plate behind the tow hook.? This is all for the benefit of future owners... ours fall in the "It is what it is" category

Attachments

• GUID-CBF33628-7D34-4FBA-A791-CEE1419492D8-low.png
    GUID-CBF33628-7D34-4FBA-A791-CEE1419492D8-low.png
    315.7 KB · Views: 72
My preference would be a place where I don't have to lie down on mud and or snow in the middle of the night to unscrew a cover plate. How about the plate behind the tow hook.? This is all for the benefit of future owners... ours fall in the "It is what it is" category
That or something similar would be too easy. Kind of like a physical key.

Back