Bay Area Owners

Where are you located and which model do you have or are waiting on?

Checking in here from Petaluma. Just requested to join the telegram. @terroirnosaurus

Zenith Red AGT in Benicia.

Attachments

• IMG_1235.jpeg
    IMG_1235.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 85
I live in West San Jose. Air touring Zenith Red / Tahoe,

Requested to join the group, have never used Telegram.

We are trying to break the ice with the beginning of a Lucid presence during Monterey Car week. Trying to get some owners to come and meet for an informal cars and coffee meet up in Monterey at the Del Monte Shopping Center, Saturday(20th) at 8am. We are meeting in the spot where the old Pebble Beach Car Club used to meet in the lot just past Startbucks. Just set your GPS for Starbucks Del Monte Shopping Center and let your Air~ get you there 😎. The Lucid team (who is in town) has been invited.

We are trying to break the ice with the beginning of a Lucid presence during Monterey Car week. Trying to get some owners to come and meet for an informal cars and coffee meet up in Monterey at the Del Monte Shopping Center, Saturday(20th) at 8am. We are meeting in the spot where the old Pebble Beach Car Club used to meet in the lot just past Startbucks. Just set your GPS for Starbucks Del Monte Shopping Center and let your Air~ get you there 😎. The Lucid team (who is in town) has been invited.
Will try !

I'll be in Monterey that weekend for MCW, driving up with the Luxury Rally Club from SoCal. Hey, @Lady_LCID are we in for this?

Sorry for the Typo: Saturday the 19th 8am, Del Monte Shopping Center Monterey near Starbucks, (a bit towards the back of the parking lot where Pebble Beach Car Club used to meet). Note: Delmonte Center only has Tesla Super Chargers..

If anyone needs any info about the area, feel free to IM me, I am a 5th generation resident.. The only EA fast chargers are in Pacific Grove at Safeway, but those are sure to be busy that weekend.. If those EA chargers are busy, then use the Charge Point 50kw chargers in Pacifc Grove in the Fandango Restaurant Parking Lot (set your GPS to Fandango Restaurant, which is a great place to eat by the way). You could even go for a walk along the ocean while charging, when you come back your car will be 100%. I would have set that up as our meeting spot, but the "little car" show is there and there may not be any parking.

Back