Bay Area Lucid Group Ride #3

SaratogaLefty

Verified Owner
Cars
Dream Edition P 21"
DE Number
Today we had our third group ride with six vehicles. One Eureka Gold and five Zenith Red models. Fun ride that ended at the Bakery Restaurant in Woodside. Photo below shows from right to left moving counter clockwise: Borski's new bride; Borski; TinTin; TinTin's wife; Saratoga Lefty; my wife; Paladin; Paladin's partner; and TomFence (who came down from Bend Oregon).

Bay Area Lucid Group Ride 3.jpg

GEWC was also on the ride but had to skip the brunch.

Today we had our third group ride with six vehicles. One Eureka Gold and five Zenith Red models. Fun ride that ended at the Bakery Restaurant in Woodside. Photo below shows from right to left moving counter clockwise: Borski's new bride; Borski; TinTin; TinTin's wife; Saratoga Lefty; my wife; Paladin; Paladin's partner; and TomFence (who came down from Bend Oregon).

View attachment 3639
This WONDERFUL!! It is really nice to see the faces after reading so many posts.

It reminds me of the last episode of the Band of Brothers in which we got to see the real heroes depicted in the saga.

View attachment 3639
Wow! I’d like to go on the next road trip with my Air Dream Edition! Please keep me informed! —Scott

Back