Auto unlock

Sandvinsd

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Grand Touring
I routinely pick up my son and he can never open the door because it is locked. I then have to go through the pilot panel and manually unlock all the doors. In the manual, it says I can set the car to Auto Unlock when in park.

“The doors will remain locked when the vehicle is in Park. (You can choose to activate auto-unlock when shifting into Park under Settings.)”

I cannot find it in the settings menu. Am I just completely a dunce on this or is it not there? I have looked and cannot find the setting. Perhaps a long time owner can point me to the way.

You can just push the unlock button on the left driver panel as well. Advantage is that button is fixed. I never saw that feature browsing through but it migtve been that I don't want the car to do that so I never looked for it.

I routinely pick up my son and he can never open the door because it is locked. I then have to go through the pilot panel and manually unlock all the doors. In the manual, it says I can set the car to Auto Unlock when in park.

“The doors will remain locked when the vehicle is in Park. (You can choose to activate auto-unlock when shifting into Park under Settings.)”

I cannot find it in the settings menu. Am I just completely a dunce on this or is it not there? I have looked and cannot find the setting. Perhaps a long time owner can point me to the way.
I've not seen or heard of the auto-unlock setting.

but as @hydbob mentioned I just use the left hand screen (lights, wipers, charge port... and door lock)

I've not seen or heard of the auto-unlock setting.

but as @hydbob mentioned I just use the left hand screen (lights, wipers, charge port... and door lock)
Yes. Can do that. I’m just so used to having Auto Unlock on my cars. I know some don’t want that to happen, but Lucid says it is an option in the settings So……

Yes. Can do that. I’m just so used to having Auto Unlock on my cars. I know some don’t want that to happen, but Lucid says it is an option in the settings So……
Hello - does anyone know solution to this. I also like to find out if when car goes in park can all doors unlock by themselves. Thanks!

Hello - does anyone know solution to this. I also like to find out if when car goes in park can all doors unlock by themselves. Thanks!
It’s not an option (yet) for all doors to unlock when placing in park. You can open them all from the inside with a pull. But the outer door handles remain locked until you manually push the unlock button. I find the button on the left cockpit panel the easiest to find in this situation.

Back