Auto Park

Maybe he's talking about his Genesis?
yes. I was extrapolating from my experience. I have absolutely no interest in my car parking itself. On the other hand, even though I am fairly thin, there are always some aholes who will park so close to you that you can't open the door and slide in. I was suggesting that IMO that is the parking feature that would be the most useful.

I watched it back into a spot (perpendicular) during 2nd test drive. I wouldn't say it was slow at all.

Update to my Jun 16 post....now that I'm on 2.2.10, I am ZERO for FOUR in having auto park recognize any spots (I have a reasonable understanding of the conditions under which it should and shouldn't work, there were plenty of cars, a few spots, no diagonal spots, and I was driving at about the same speed that worked without issue in the past). - it appears to be completely nerfed. Prior to this, with earlier versions, it was picking out spots left, right and center (well...left and right, technically). Since then, big goose egg.

Now I find myself wondering, is it working for anyone in 2.2.10?

Welp, scratch that, it worked today in a crowded parking lot. Will test blue to try to find a pattern. It did it perfectly.

Welp, scratch that, it worked today in a crowded parking lot. Will test blue to try to find a pattern. It did it perfectly.
I just come to the conclusion that’s it’s extremely unreliable no matter what software version you’re on. I was in a crowded parking lot, going slow today and passed so many spots it didn’t recognize any. It’s useless!

When it finds a spot, the auto park feature is great. Unfortunately it almost never finds a spot.

I’ve had the car since December and the feature has only worked for me a few times. Most of the time now I don’t bother to even try.

I was in a crowded lot today with a couple of spots open and it just couldn’t “see” them.

It’s disappointing, but it seems like a software problem. Hopefully it will get fixed. In the meantime I’m fine with parking my own car.

Update to my Jun 16 post....now that I'm on 2.2.10, I am ZERO for FOUR in having auto park recognize any spots (I have a reasonable understanding of the conditions under which it should and shouldn't work, there were plenty of cars, a few spots, no diagonal spots, and I was driving at about the same speed that worked without issue in the past). - it appears to be completely nerfed. Prior to this, with earlier versions, it was picking out spots left, right and center (well...left and right, technically). Since then, big goose egg.

Now I find myself wondering, is it working for anyone in 2.2.10?
So mine was working perfectly on 2.3.10, but since moving to 2.4.10 it has been unable to find a parking spot. I've tried busy lots, empty lots, driving on one side or the other and in the middle and it can never find a spot now. I'm also having issues with the lane change in HA as it has yet to calibrate the sensors after driving for hours on the freeway. Anyone else seeing this on the latest version?

So mine was working perfectly on 2.3.10, but since moving to 2.4.10 it has been unable to find a parking spot. I've tried busy lots, empty lots, driving on one side or the other and in the middle and it can never find a spot now. I'm also having issues with the lane change in HA as it has yet to calibrate the sensors after driving for hours on the freeway. Anyone else seeing this on the latest version?
Call service. You need to have your cameras looked at.

Back