Auto Park Feature

So what happens when you push the parking system? You don't see an auto park option on the top?

When I try to use it says it is not available & when I pick it up in December the advisor also said if was not available.
Curious that the Delivery Advisor said it wasn't available; did you ask why? Should be an available feature. Depends on having the cameras and sensors working, of course, and a few other things. Have you reviewed "Parking Experience" in the Owner's Manual for the procedure? I assume you're trying this in a parking lot, you stop, press the P/A symbol on the Pilot Panel, and then drive slowly past some parking spaces as it searches for good spots. Based on what you're saying, either the P/A symbol doesn't display or "Not Available" pops up when you do.
A conversation with Customer Service may be in order.

When I try to use it says it is not available & when I pick it up in December the advisor also said if was not available.
Perhaps you can take a photo of what is displayed on the pilot panel screen when you press the auto park button.

Back