Austin reservations

Yup. No problem with the mobile key or Bluetooth. You just have to make sure you set up the mobile key and link it to a profile.
Bluetooth for the Key but still cannot listen to my music from my iPhone,correct?

Yes you can listen to music via Bluetooth on an iPhone.

Bluetooth for the Key but still cannot listen to my music from my iPhone,correct?
Isn't playing music through bluetooth something even children can do? Hahah 🤣

Isn't playing music through bluetooth something even children can do? Hahah 🤣
Well you would think but all the comments that the Bluetooth is simply for charging and nothing else and issues with Spotify or tidal etc. why won’t people simply use their iPhone App for these via Bluetooth. They seem to be struggling and complaining here in multiple threads.

Basically what I have read so far being a normal non EV car owner is that other than the ride is the car everything else is or can be of dubious quality/build and the car could fall around you. The battery and I get it now would never give 500 or even 400 Miles because of all the caveats around charging to 80% and then being 80% efficient and everything else. No matter how fast we drive those ICE cars, well the normal ones any way run pretty much close to the Average specified and most of the Gas Tanks are designed to take one at least 300 miles between refills and there is no penalty to run the Gas tank to the Red line. Have I mis stated anything about the ICE Part. This forum and this forum alone is what I have read on EVs and Lucid therefore I can say with certainty that I am Not biased.

I own a large amount of shares Of the Company therefore fully invested in its success.

Yes, maybe I am a bit more concerned than most here about the issues.

I supplied the list The gentleman Posted to my SA and he has promised that they are aware of most of those issues and says that they will check my car for those items if they haven’t already.

Your remarks tell me I have used my quota of questions/comments for the day. Have a Great rest of your evening and absolutely grateful to everyone here for their Contribution in helping and patiently answering my questions.

I guess I am slow these days 🤪🙏🙏🙏✌️

Well you would think but all the comments that the Bluetooth is simply for charging and nothing else and issues with Spotify or tidal etc. why won’t people simply use their iPhone App for these via Bluetooth. They seem to be struggling and complaining here in multiple threads.

Basically what I have read so far being a normal non EV car owner is that other than the ride is the car everything else is or can be of dubious quality/build and the car could fall around you. The battery and I get it now would never give 500 or even 400 Miles because of all the caveats around charging to 80% and then being 80% efficient and everything else. No matter how fast we drive those ICE cars, well the normal ones any way run pretty much close to the Average specified and most of the Gas Tanks are designed to take one at least 300 miles between refills and there is no penalty to run the Gas tank to the Red line. Have I mis stated anything about the ICE Part. This forum and this forum alone is what I have read on EVs and Lucid therefore I can say with certainty that I am Not biased.

I own a large amount of shares Of the Company therefore fully invested in its success.

Yes, maybe I am a bit more concerned than most here about the issues.

I supplied the list The gentleman Posted to my SA and he has promised that they are aware of most of those issues and says that they will check my car for those items if they haven’t already.

Your remarks tell me I have used my quota of questions/comments for the day. Have a Great rest of your evening and absolutely grateful to everyone here for their Contribution in helping and patiently answering my questions.

I guess I am slow these days 🤪🙏🙏🙏✌️
Nah, was just clapping back at you for your child comment regarding Android

Back