Austin reservations

Yugi

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Any Austin lucid current or potential owners?

I have touring reservation.

Any Austin lucid current or potential owners?

I have touring reservation.
I have a Grand Touring that is due to arrive in the next few weeks. I test drove one yesterday in Beverly Hills and loved it.

I have a Grand Touring that is due to arrive in the next few weeks. I test drove one yesterday in Beverly Hills and loved it.
Nice, we should start a Austin Lucid club once we all get our cars.

Reactions: RTS
I'm sure that @mnewber1 would love to add you to the tracking list. Would you mind providing a bit of info?
- Color and interior
- When you first reserved it
- When you confirmed it
- Assuming yes, but if you received a VIN

I'm going to guess you confirmed sometime between 11/1 and 12/15 and your color is either Red, White or Black and you interior is either Tahoe or Mojave.

I'm sure that @mnewber1 would love to add you to the tracking list. Would you mind providing a bit of info?
- Color and interior
- When you confirmed it

I'm going to guess you confirmed sometime between 11/1 and 12/15 and your color is either Red, White or Black and you interior is either Tahoe or Mojave.
Mind reader

- Color and interior
- When you confirmed it

I believe I reserved my car February 2021. I ordered white but changed to black before it went into production. Infinite Black, Mojave Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain

Just put down a deposit and live in SE Austin. Are there any meet ups planned? I would love to get together and connect with current/future owners.

Just put down a deposit and live in SE Austin. Are there any meet ups planned? I would love to get together and connect with current/future owners.
Not sure about Austin but there are a few cars in Houston.

I have had my GT for 6 weeks and while I love the build quality and how it drives. I am very disappointed that there are so many little things that don't match expectations. No Apple Car Paly, no auto diming headlights, no XMradio, and a few other glitches. I have reported them and hope they get addressed soon. Lots of money for a car without these basic features. Doing my first long trip this weekend to see actual mileage it will deliver.

I have had my GT for 6 weeks and while I love the build quality and how it drives. I am very disappointed that there are so many little things that don't match expectations. No Apple Car Paly, no auto diming headlights, no XMradio, and a few other glitches. I have reported them and hope they get addressed soon. Lots of money for a car without these basic features. Doing my first long trip this weekend to see actual mileage it will deliver.
I have the same issues. I love the power of my DE and the interior but lots of things missing from a high-end luxury car.

Reactions: RTS
I am in Dallas Texas. Looks like no cars here yet. Mine was booked Jan 25th 2022. Delivery scheduled May 2022. Car is already in Houston. They are awaiting my payment which will be next week. So expect it by 5/27
Gray Ext and Interior with 19” inch wheels Range.

Please share your experience. People in the other threads have been dogging build quality. Truly have bought 11 Ice cars in my life time. And never had ONE experience with Body or Interior or Engine. Software and other stuff are mostly sub par with most of them. There is something fishy about not having Apple Airplay but do we know if we can atleast use our iPhones via USB. EVEN a Child knows that anything Android sucks and is a security risk.

THE KEYFOB Stuff and Battery range issue are a real shock to me.

All I know is that all the USB ports in the center console are for charging only. Go figure.

I am in Dallas Texas. Looks like no cars here yet. Mine was booked Jan 25th 2022. Delivery scheduled May 2022. Car is already in Houston. They are awaiting my payment which will be next week. So expect it by 5/27
Gray Ext and Interior with 19” inch wheels Range.

I think there is a Black DE here in Dallas. I've seen it twice, once on Lemmon near Highland Park Whole Foods and once leaving the parking lot of the same Whole Foods. Sadly I've not come across it stationary to get a good look!

I think there is a Black DE here in Dallas. I've seen it twice, once on Lemmon near Highland Park Whole Foods and once leaving the parking lot of the same Whole Foods. Sadly I've not come across it stationary to get a good look!
I think someone on Stocktwits posted a photo of a Red one as well. Yeah the Highland Park types don’t Interact with us normal people 😂. Thanks

Last edited:
Back