Apple Partnership

Apple supplier Foxconn opening a factory in Saudi Arabia
Hmm could be something.. could be nothing. Saudi Arabia has been pushing to become a bigger part of the global market for years and attracting companies with 0 taxes and less regulation. We will see…

i really hope they don't partner with Apple. Apple may introduce proprietary charging cables and tell us to buy adapters, treat android users as shit and move towards a subscription model. i can go on but i really hope Lucid stays independent as Tesla.

i really hope they don't partner with Apple. Apple may introduce proprietary charging cables and tell us to buy adapters, treat android users as shit and move towards a subscription model. i can go on but i really hope Lucid stays independent as Tesla.
And Apple would only let you drive in neighborhoods they liked - why would you want to drive anywhere else?

And Apple would only let you drive in neighborhoods they liked - why would you want to drive anywhere else?
Has anyone an explanation for these messages I found on the internet?

Attachments

• 5C3F4CF4-61ED-4C45-BCEA-B4A726F22D38.jpeg
    5C3F4CF4-61ED-4C45-BCEA-B4A726F22D38.jpeg
    649.4 KB · Views: 194
That would be cool if Apple/Lucid worked closely together or entered a partnership.

Maybe they just needed an excuse to get some Apple folk over to their campus to remind them that CarPlay is still in the approval queue?

Maybe they just needed an excuse to get some Apple folk over to their campus to remind them that CarPlay is still in the approval queue?
I imagine that some Apple engineers would be interested in owning an Air as well. Good word-of-mouth marketing.

Back